Captain Toad is simply amazing.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by aToker, Dec 27, 2014.

1. #1 aToker, Dec 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2014
    I bought the game thinking it was just a simple and boring puzzle solver, which I was fine with because I bought it to kill some time. But after playing for a few hours this game is a lot more complex than I originally thought and is now one of my favorite Wii U games. 

Anyone else thinking of getting it or already have it? If you're debating whether or not to buy it, I can confidently tell you it is a must have if you own a Wii U.

/positive rant

2. Good to hear. I'll definitely be picking this up. Between Smash, Bayo 2 and this the WiiU definitely won this holiday.

3. Much agreed. I have Bayo 2 but have yet to play it :p Toad's been distracting me

I'm playing through the first one now and I'm amazed by the content. From what I hear the second one is exponentially better too.

5. Bayo 2 came with the first one as well so i can't wait to play them.

6. Tough call

All three are very good games

[​IMG]

You get my friend invite for Smash? Can't remember if I've seen you. You got Steam or Skype?

What about you aToker? My mic broke, I'll be picking up a new on today or tomorrow but we should get some games in.

8. I'm down man, I don't have a mic right now but you should PM me your NNID. I have MK8, Smash, W101 and some others.

9. I plan to buy Captain Toad Treasure Tracker in the future. It's a fun game indeed. 

10. i have this game...i havnt touched it yet. watched my gf play a few levels, kinda figured they would make a separate game for this. i enjoyed playing these little puzzles are super mario world 3d or which ever one it was. 

11. Love this game! Getting all the diamonds can be surprisingly challenging!