Captain Morgan's 2000 watt grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Captain Morgan, May 15, 2011.

1. What is a "smart pot" ?

2. Fo sho. Ill check them out as long as they are not 20 dollars a pop ill get em. i need 20 of em so it really adds up.

3. UPDATE

I added another duct onto my houses AC unit so thats blowing in there now(pic 1). It droped about 4F. Looks like i still have to buy another ac unit.

Attached Files:

4. Also added Pest strips EVERYWHERE!

5. Lookin good so far! Def tuned in.. you should pop the Moby! Im running a Moby mother right now. Prob be couple weeks before take clones to actually flower. Its one helluva strain!

6. I am still working on my clone room.

Does anyone know if 2 t12 40 watt 6500k blubs would clone until i throw them under the MH for veg?

7. Absolutely! Look at my journal.. I veg under 4 T8 32w 6500k. They get out of control with fluoros.

8. Thanks man. going to go buy cloning stuff and peat pellets some time soon.

9. Went to the store today and got another 10,000 btu BEAST. i will setup it up and post update when i get the chance.

10. #51 Captain Morgan, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2011
    DAY 6-9

INSIDE

So today i watered with a half dose of AZAMAX cuz i saw a few pest.:devious:

Also hung up the mylar.(pic 1)

Hooked up ac unit.(pic 2)

Heres the room now.(pic 3 & 4)

The blue widow seems to be stuned from the transplant. She has not grown a bit. :mad: (pic 7)

The LSD is lookin good heres a peek. (pic 5 & 6).

Temps went from 80 to 72 when i put the ac unit in so i have to fine tune it until i get it right.

Attached Files:

11. Keep going strong mayne!

12. Ill do my best ;)

13. I'm tuned in! :wave:

14. glad to here :) .

15. 130 degrees! wow thas intense, everything is looking good Im sub'd

let me know how you like that Cha Ching

16. lookin good so far buddy, check out my newest pic

17. Day 17-20

So i broke my phone and got one that wont plug into my computer so i had to buy a cam. Lucky for me my buddy didnt mine giving his up for a eighth of some good good.

So...... Im back with a update.:devious:

i gave them a 1/2 dose of grow big/big bloom and a full dose of sweet, azamax, and superthrive.

Heres the lsd (pic 1) she has been growing pretty fast IDK if its the superthrive or the strain or both but i like it.

Heres the blue widow (pic 2) has been growing slow but starting to catch up.

heres the room (pic 3) lookin good. temps are anywhere from 74-78.(pic 4)

ENJOY

Attached Files:

18. Looking good bro!

19. thx u.