Captain Morgan's 2000 watt grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Captain Morgan, May 15, 2011.

1. grows looking good man.

Yeah no prob starting offf in big pots. Just keep in mind its a small plant at first and the whole bucket doesnt need to be saturated.

GL.

2. All LSD seeds have germed and been planted. fruit and afgan kush did not germ yet.

on another note i got a huge roll of mylar to cover my room with(pic 2).I will prob get that done friday.

Time to fire up a bong bowl and bumb some Nickatina.**video**

comment, rate, sub.

Attached Files:

3. Good luck with your grow bro. I wish you the best of luck, and the best results.

4. [quote name='typicalsmoker89']Good luck with your grow bro. I wish you the best of luck, and the best results.

thanks man i will do my best

5. #25 Captain Morgan, May 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2011
    The 1st one has poped up this is were the fun starts. (pic 1)

has been feed superthrive

Attached Files:

6. Super Thrive is great, I used it to pop all my seeds. Just 2-3 drops in a glass of water and they will pop. Use 1ML per gallon of water, I have been using it on all my plants and they are doing well so far.

7. That's crazy! Are either one of you, FitStoner, or Captain from the US?

8. Yep:p

9. #29 Captain Morgan, May 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2011

No i live in sydney.

on another note i have had 2 more pop up so now a total of 3 have poped and been given superthrive
    and i have started to build my bubble cloner. will up load pics soon

10. 8 lsd have now broken soil and i have planted the fruit seed.

11. I use superthrive and it works good just be careful on how much and often you use it. Dont do the 1ml per gallon its to much and can burn your seedlings. You will also get some weird veg growth. Just use it once a week and only use a few drops into a gallon of water. Helps seeds pop good though I use it on em all the time and have had 100% germination success on 7 seeds so far.

Also thanks for stopping by myh journal Captain. Your plants look good but dang man them temps are high in your room or did i just read it wrong? I would like to do some LSD or maybe some Sour Diesel. Ill be watching your grow for sure. Happy growing my friend.

12. You must of read wrong it is hot outside my room. I have never seen temps go up past 80 inside.(20,000 btu ac)

13. I got good news and bad news.

BAD NEWS

Afgan kush ryder pop open but was empty inside. It was for free so i not to bumed.

GOOD NEWS

all other seeds have come out of the ground.

PIC 1- Blue widow
    PIC 2- LSD
    PIC 3- room shot

Any advice

Attached Files:

14. Looks like you got a sweet set-up, Ill be watching !

:wave:

15. Your bound to get one no show every once in awhile. Blue widow seems like an awesome strain. Glad to see this is coming together!

16. Yea The blue widow was a freebie from the tude so i threw it in there.

Thanks for stoping by.

17. DAY 3-6

The LSD is lookin mighty fine(pic 1). I have watered with another dose of superthrive. Just 2 drops a gallon.

The Blue widow(pic 2) is growing just like White widow. same aspects.

I also laid down a bunch of sand on my buckets so i can prevent gnats.

So i am going to go get a 10000 btu ac wall unit:eek:. it has gone pass 83 today and i dont like it one bit. I try to keep my room at a steady 76 for maxium growth.

Heres a pic of the room (pic 3)

Peace C-morg:smoke:

Attached Files:

18. subbed....you got 3 strains out of my lineup in yours also. Curious to watch that moby dick i know thats for sure.

19. I saved the Moby dick seed to make a mother out of i will let you kno when i grab clones

20. Moby Dick is a killer strain, Im sitting on a seed myself, waiting for the right time.

PS: I grew a few runs with those 5 Gallon Home depot buckets ..... They are ok, but the sooner you ditch then for some smart pots, the better ! You wont regret it.