Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Captain America

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedcow, Dec 26, 2008.

1. So, the other day I got some amazing looking/smelling bud from a close friend of mine, he said it was called 'Captain America' I though "Sweet, I finally got some official bud other than shwag/mids." So I break it open and there were ALOT of red fibers inside, I'm like "Sweet, looks like tight shit!" I took like 2 hits and was gone, shits amazing. But the next day, I felt like shit, and I dunno if it was the shwag, Captain America, or I was just getting sick from the weather.

So, I was just wondering if maybe it was the Captain America that made me sick, and maybe those fibers aren't supposed to be there? I dunno, I've only been smoking a few months (love it) and this is the first high grade shit I've had, so Im not to educated on that stuff.

Lemme know what you think. Thanks!

2. no. smoke more.
    :rolleyes:

:cool:

:hello:

might be the weather tho honestly. i don't think its the weed.

3. Yea, I was thinking/hoping it was the weather, cuz that shit was dank as fuck.

But, any idea what those fibers were? My friend told me they were veins, I don't know whether to believe him or not.

4. Veins? I don't think so bro. Post pics of it and you will get more accurate explanations.

5. I'm thinking your talking about red/orange small hairs on the buds..?
    99% it was the weather.

6. #6 weedcow, Dec 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2008
    Can't, my camera isn't good enough to catch the fibers properly. Turns out blurry every time.

Just picture a bud (High mid/beaster) you break it open, and you see pink/red fibers breaking apart.

No, these were INSIDE of the bud, not outside. There were some hairs on the outside, but nothing out of ordinary.

7. Check if your camera has a macro mode (the flower) and keep trying to take pics.

8. it sounds like the red hairs which is a good thing, but idk what you mean when you break it inside try to get pics dude. im pretty sure it was the weather. smoke more of that cpt. america when you feel better and see what happens.

9. There are 'hairs' throughout the bud. It just sounds like you happened to catch a cold coincidentally.

10. sounds like its just hairs on it

smoke more.

11. Sounds good to me, man. Smoke it all.

12. #12 weedcow, Dec 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2008
    No, you don't understand, there are hairs on the out side yes, but they are a totally different color from the ones on the INSIDE of the bud. The outside hairs are like a brown yellow color, the inside hairs are like a dark pink/red, there's a distinct difference between the hairs inside and the hairs outside.

INSIDE HAIRS
    OUTSIDE HAIRS

Get it?

They aren't spread around inside the the bud either, they're usually clumped together, so it's like everytime you break it apart you won't always see the hairs, they're in spots of the buds.

13. That sounds potentially odd but without a picture we can't help.

14. Depends on what the fibers look like.
    If there red, that's good, It's probably dank.
    Some people mistake "fibers" for "fungus" which is a light blue color.
    It's rare but you should never smoke it.

Maybe it's because you're body isn't used to the high quality smoke.
    And it could have been the weather possibly?

I guess you will never know until you try again. :smoke:

good luck

15. Shits dank as pussy man, I'm fucking baked right now, 3 hits thats it lol.

I'll post how I feel later, maybe it was the weed, maybe not?

Ima go play some Mirror's Edge.

16. Mirror's edge is nice. :yay:
    I'll be waiting for you're update. Hope it's not a bad one.
    :smoke:

17. It's not the weed I guess. I feel fine today, and I toked up last night off Cpt. America.

Dank shit, I love it. :)

18. Either way just smoke more. :smoking:

19. No problems there my friend. :)