Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Capsules

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by GreenieGirl, Jan 20, 2019.

1. #1 GreenieGirl, Jan 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    Blah blah just delete this post. This forum sucks.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I've tried dozens of different recipes, and if BNW's caps don't help you, probably nothing else will either.
    There are three important things to consider to make good edibles.
    1. Pick the right herb for the desired task. For example, I use mainly for sleep, and need strong indicas without cbd.
    2. An accurate decarb is needed, and BNW's 240 F for 40 min is optimal.
    This is easy to screw up, and many ovens are way off.
    At this point the herb is as potent as it will ever be, and you could just eat it and get high on the roughly 10% of the thc that makes it into you blood stream, as the other 90% is wasted.
    3. To get more than 10% of the thc into the blood stream is why BNW recommends the lecithin, heating, and freezing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yes I know...did I say I even tried his recipe though?! Lol I have but I’d like to try new ones. Is that a crime or???
    Just because his recipe works for most of you it doesn’t mean it works for everyone

Obviously not gonna find any here since it’s all bnw followers lol And 240 for 40 isn’t always the best decarb. I’ve burnt a lot of pot doing that one and yes I used a temp gadget.

Was looking for something new so google or new forum it is. Have a great night everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. You can find hundreds if not thousands of recipes for edibles. They are all variations on the same theme to infuse the cannabis into a cooking oil. Many use butter and water while others call for hours if not days in a crockpot.

BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more

Mine is a variation on BadKats work you just don't have to wade through her 200 page thread to locate it.

Another Tincture Thread - Try it, Youll like it
    P-Sam keeps his tincture threads active and he prefers a 2 stage extraction with Ethyl Alcohol first then adding the Coconut oil so it not all a BNW fan club if you look around the edible section a while.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Mine is the shortest cook and I feel gives the most wide awake stone as a result. Long cooks make for a great sleeper oil if you are an insomniac and can't sleep. The whole butter and water routine is messy and lacks strength IME.
    [​IMG]
    Since Kat stepped out I'm likely the best current active member making edible oil.
    I make these for my personal medical use and they are as potent as I can possibly create.
    Each jar holds about 1000 finished capsules so I might know WTH I'm doing.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. :gc_rocks: Your sparkling personality is retarding your learning process .

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. What are you specifically looking to accomplish? Or get out of it?

• Like Like x 1