Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Capsules with vaporizer leftovers.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Bdub, Jan 21, 2011.

1. #1 Bdub, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2011
    Hey, I pretty much only vaporize because I'm old and my lungs are shot. I am on medical and get only top shelf strains. So I have a lot of good but vaporized cannabis. I have been making butter, glycerin and hash oil. I don't always want to eat butter and I'm not crazy about the glycerin and I have to smoke the oil which hurts. I recently got some Yak capsules for free at a new dispensary and started thinking. I took some vaped bud and ground it in the coffee grinder into a powder. Got some vegetarian capsules online. Stuffed a few and just ate one. I'm also vaping a bag of ChemDawg so when the effects of the bag wear off I should start feeling the pill.Since it's been vaped I believe it's been decarboxed, right, anyone? I'll update later and tell you whats up. But you have to remember, I have a tolerance thats through the roof so I may have to eat a few at a time. Dosage TBA. Hahaha And I heard this on another thread: eating it is dietary fiber and good for you. Anything you get from leftovers is a bonus.
    A few pics of the process but it's pretty simple.[​IMG][​IMG]

2. i think eating weed does nothing for you.

maybe do some super potent green dragon tincture and make pills out of the oil

as raw cannabis has no effect i always thought.

3. It's not raw, it's been vaporized. So I think it's been decarboxilated and is good to eat. I got so much of the stuff, just experimenting.

4. I have made brownies out of my leftover vaped weed, works very well.

5. Alright, it's been about an hour and a half since I ate it and I definitely feel it. That heavy, body high that I usually never feel vaporizing. I just ate another one and kind of wish I didn't. Should be a nice, mellow afternoon. So I guess I can say; yes, this works. I think a good dosage of this batch would be 2 pills. 1 pill would probably be enough for most people. Don't believe me, try it!

6. so all you did was buy them vegi capsules online then stuffed them?

damn i might have to try this

7. Yup, make sure you grind it really fine, that way you get the most powder in each capsule. But yeah, it's getting pretty strong now. 2 hours in on an empty stomach.

8. This is awesome I gotta try this with all my vaped pot

9. Next time you may wish to mix it with some oil to get the full effect, even vaped weed needs something to activate it heat wise and oil helps.

Or you could just take your poo and make a tincture like I do...much easier -

10. It's all the cannabinoids that are left in the plant material getting you stoned, but not much THC so you don't feel high.

11. yeah, I got a jar of tincture, made from your recipe, in my cabinet. This is just really easy to do, grind and stuff. I made 35 caps in 15 minutes. It is working pretty good right now.

12. I'd definitely like to know more about the easiest way to get high with ABV weed. This seems almost too good to be true. Any other good ways to use weed that's been vaped already?

13. "This seems almost too good to be true." Anyone else tried it? I would have thought you would have to eat at least a dozen to feel it. (Which would be fine!)

14. When its grinded that finely, and is completely composed of dank, its a lot more than it looks in those capsules.

15. Are you saying just simply mixing the ABV with some oil without heating will help or is it still necessary to actually cook it with the oil?

16. You can do w/o heat, but takes a while.

Heat is definitely a catalyst to the extraction.

17. Oh I see I was mistaken I thought that the fact that it had already been heated that it would already be good to go...so you would want to soak the ABV with the oil for awhile before making the capsules?

18. No, you are correct, since it is AVB bud, it is already activated, heat would just be a catalyst for the oil extraction. Although the herb is already vaped, it still takes time for the oil to extract the remaining cannabinoids. Heating the oil with the AVB would cut the time.