Cap's Collection [HD Photography]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Capital, Jun 24, 2012.

1. That looks so tasty, wish i could get my grubby hands on some. Tell your buddy good looks on organic! :hello:

2. #142 Capital, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2012
    That Launch box adapter is cool , I've been looking at an SSV.

Got some dope new pencil dabbers in today from Dillon.

2 yellow, 2 red - one red tip, and a dope clear one :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Thanks pipes, the feedback is always appreciated.

Not much new around my world.
    Consumed with work lately not much time for the fun stuff.

Just gettin my day started with a couple toke from the Gateson. Last night I ended up gettin so high I don't remember goin to bed.

I'll get some new videos taken for you all this weekend.

Any requests?

4. It would be nice to see your roor with inline ash catcher and bowl you have in your original post. Possibly some action shots with those dabbers your have?

5. [quote name='"Capital"']Thanks pipes, the feedback is always appreciated.

Not much new around my world.
    Consumed with work lately not much time for the fun stuff.

Just gettin my day started with a couple toke from the Gateson. Last night I ended up gettin so high I don't remember goin to bed.

I'll get some new videos taken for you all this weekend.

Any requests?[/quote]

Every one lol

Got tubes coming my way soo excited!!! Two itza's a Apix, and a SG natty >=D

6. Welcome to the club.:cool:

It-za club for itza owners! haha

7. [quote name='"Biggar"']

Welcome to the club.:cool:

It-za club for itza owners! haha[/quote]

Lol I get it!!!

8. Caps died? Uh-oh!

9. [quote name='"tobymac420"']Caps died? Uh-oh![/quote]

Say what? Hope not :(

10. Lol I'm just saying no update in like a week. Don't let the thread die keep it going!!!

11. He's deffinitly going to post something unreal. No posts in thread= searching for glass.

12. [quote name='"Biggar"']He's deffinitly going to post something unreal. No posts in thread= searching for glass.[/quote]

Thisssssssssssss

13. I hope soo lol

14. #154 Capital, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    Nah not dead hah sorry for the lack of updates GC.

My mom and sister moved up here to be closer to me a few months back and their apartment caught on fire last week. Everyone is OK! Just been a crazy ass week having to deal with insurance people, making sure the family is taken care of and manage a overly busy schedule at work. Life happens.

Not a whole lot new - I got fishbone workin on some shit that's going to blow some minds - not sure when that will be finished exactly but its going to be real dope.

I'll be going to visit some friends for the glass roots trade show next month and I'm going to bring something crazy back.

Anyway shit is starting to calm down so I'll be around more again - I'll get somethin special on Friday night for you all (stressful week means that Recko got color changed).

15. Holy fuck the wild world we live in. Shit got bonkers around here for awhile. I'm still around collecting my glass and making my own clouds up in the sky.

I need to make some iso tonight and take some pictures of my new shit.

Whats been up GC?

16. I hope all is well and that you been ok

17. Cant wait to see!