Cap's Collection [HD Photography]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Capital, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Me too man...me too... :tears:...I think Ima pack some of this beeeeeautiful blue ivy (fuck beyonce but LOVE DIS WEEEEEED) riiight up in that slide now :D while i cruise the thread

2. I really like salts work too. But from what I understand salt has a few apprentices that make slides under his name. So you can't always be sure that salt himself made the slide, unless it's a collab :)

I'm sure a hardcore salt fan can pick out his work from his apprentices, but for the average person it would be a bit tougher.

3. Those all look like apprentice slides to me actually. There has been an outbreak of them in 2012. The best way to pick out salts work without a doubt is eye detail. Or just purchase from him directly at a trade show or something if your able, I got mine at a trade show in Austin several years ago. Salt is a real stand up guy.

4. I like the second to the last

5. homie is blowin up! i still am over here gawkin' at the work

6. #106 Capital, Jul 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2012
    Whats up GC,

What's Cap up to this Saturday night? Fuckin around with my camera and gettin lifted :smoke:

Here's some more pictures of the new SG, some bubbles, some milk, some local nugs.

Enjoy :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Local purps
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blueberry Snowcap
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bubbles!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Milky Bubbles!
    [​IMG]

:smoke::smoke:

7. ^ Almost identical to pic I snapped myself bro...Sick SG for sure

[​IMG]

8. What perfect timing - just came up on Fishbone's que this weekend.

Fishbone will be taking on the task of making a matching carbon filter and slide for the new SG piece.

I am excited, FB does great work and has done a few SG style slides. I'm sure this is going to complete this piece for me. :smoke:

9. !!!

fishbone does great work, cant wait to see what he comes up with for you.

can you get more pictures from the bottom up of the work on your sg? those lines look sooo clean. great pickup man. you enjoying the hit of it so far?

excellent pictures as well!
    :smoke:

10. Hey cap, how long ago did you hit up fishbone to get a custom made? I talked to him about making me a slide and holder about 2 months ago and he said he would hit me back up in about 2 weeks to take my deposit but I never heard from him.

11. #111 Capital, Jul 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2012

Actually I think it was a bit over 2 months, I think it was early or mid May when I first got in touch with him. So you might be coming up soon? I'd hit him up and ask him where your at in the list, he's a cool guy.

I love it, adds some more variety to my line up. Airy and well filtered, just all around great hit... exactly what I expected from a SG upgrid. Very pleased. :smoke:

And of course, ask and you shall receive... don't get lost... :wave: :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. So nice man. Your just creating the dream piece, assuming that the carbon filter and bowl are just as nice.

13. Yo I picked up a pillar that came with a 4 hole from a broken stem 8 that I think had the same work as you...

How can I upload a pic

14. This ^ is crucial. Trying to rep you Cap, gotta spread it around first :smoke:

15. That'd be great to see for sure, I use photobucket to upload my pictures, image shack and a few others are also free.

16. [quote name='"Capital"']

That'd be great to see for sure, I use photobucket to upload my pictures, image shack and a few others are also free.[/quote]

Yeah photobucket is a good one :) i use it the most lol.

Cap you on that instagram? I just started it cause people be like yool hop on this train so i did lol.

17. #118 Capital, Jul 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2012
    I have not heard of instagram, I'll check it out.

slow today... Monday is a terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life.

I think I am going to go see the new Batman movie on Friday, looks pretty dope.

18. Got an amazing deal on this one
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

@Capital, I think your going to like the rest of the glass I picked up today,

19. That's real nice man.I dig his bird theme series. I saw a similar one, black and slyme somewhere recently.