Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cappuccinno Strain - Coffee Smelling Weed!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by edd.excessive, Jan 24, 2010.

1. I picked up some fire shit last nite some blueberry and a strain called cappuccinno. I check the stash and this stuff looks nice and frosty but litreally stinks of coffee. Its got a hint of treacle and caramel in it too. ITs very tasty especially with abit of chocolate. The stone is Indica and it knocked me out cold last nite in some on the best sleep ive had in years.
    I get the immpression someone has tried really hard with this strain as the taste and smell is spot on.

So blades, have you ever come across coffee smelling ganja?

2. all the weed i get from cali has a hint of coffee to the smell. its shipped in coffee so its expected.

3. It was stored in coffee at some point bro.