Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cape cod.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ThePeicemaker, Apr 23, 2009.

1. ok, i see that my previous thread on this subject was deleted. its a shame you cant ask ppl to hook u up with weed, considering the very nature of this forum:mad:... anyhow, my disagreements with such rules aside, i would like to ask if there is anyone here who might be able to advise me on places to go in the orleans/ eastham area where i might have a chance of finding weed. TO ADMINS: I AM NOT ASKING FOR HOOK UPS, JUST ADVICE ON WHERE I MIGHT GO TO FIND MYSELF SOME POT IN THIS AREA. thank you.
    -matt

2. #2 ThePeicemaker, Apr 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2009
    well it no longer matters... i was able to find some on my own... i ended up getting a gram of some really dank, moist, seedless indica. its like dark olive drab in color, like the color of the uniforms they wore in vietnam. it was 15 for a gram and i havent smoked any yet but i have a spliff rolled and will smoke it soon and report back on the quality of the high, etc... i might take a pic or two as well.
    im not gonna mention where i went to get hooked up because the first couple kids i asked accused me of being a cop and id rather not cause these folks to become more skittish about hooking ppl up...i have long hair, wear an old military jacket, bandanna, aviators and have a scruffy ass beard. i say i look more like a hippie from the mid 60's than a pig, but i guess these ppl are disillusioned as to what a good old fashoned pot smoker looks like... they all sported the kinda faux 'gangsta' white kid look... go figure...

3. id think u were a cop too if u were dressed like that damn bro dont always follow stereotypes

4. well seeing as how an O and under is not criminal and all you get is a ticket, I don't see why asking or providing info on a hook up in MA would be a problem, especially for someone just looking for a few grams.