Canuk seeds, purple kush

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by T flath, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Just go into edit and cut if on a PC..(right click for windows)..they will be gone..;)

Got all squared away with MSNL..Great Customer Service..!!

2. Did u see how much I just spent at gorilla, they force u to track an d all that adds $24 to the price of my 4 measly seed now cost over$20 apiece. SNOLEPERD

3. Oh yeah most of them over charge for fgt.The last stealth from MSNL was superb though..worth every penny..LOL

4. This is normal and there is no stealth ( that is if u want 2 spend another $20 spot, I paid $58 for 4 then paid an extra $24 regersterd international track mail, that is all most $25 a seed, I bough from 3 different breeders, I was forced to use reg tracked international mail WTF, r these seeds gonna blow me, make me a cffee, and roll itself clock nokers. SNOLEPERD

5. I'm glad ur haveing fun, fun 4 me is not paying $254 a seed, I went to gorilla beacuse everybody says there legit, let me know how it goes. SNOLEPERD

6. Snoleperd, just checked purple kush and though I fed & waters 2 days ago and it's dry and droopy, fantastic this means it is now in its water pig growth spurt, she is pruned and all set 2 go, that's the difference with autos I'm trying 2 set my plant against the clock,this is so I won't have 2 stress my plant during it's growth spurt. Tem80f hum 65,
    Oh 6.5. SNOLEPERD

7. Snoleperd, just fed and watered, she is a little droopy from the stress of losing her fans, the base should give her a jolt, I looked really looked at this plant and do u know what it looks exactly like crop kings candy cane auto, it's in pre flower and is starting to smell hard 2 place, earthy with a hint of fruit, plant at 23 days is now entering it's growth spurt, during this time don't mess with you plant, ur auto by day 23 should b set up 4 her growth spurt, water & feed, when ur auto tops off and is in FULL flower then I flush plant, give a final prune and hit it with botanacare and bloombastic this will stress ur plant any way it's a good time 4 a final prune, right now I have gone above and behond 4 this plant, cut no corners, so now we test the metal of this plant, I would expect it to top off at about 3 ft, i hope it's not like cany cane , i put 1 in a 3 gal pot, plant topped off at 18inc, so the next one i put in a 2 gal pot 2 save my happy frog and the little shitheel toped off at 16inc, ETC anyway looks good, but we all know good can go 2 bad at warp speed with an auto. Happy Growing!. SNOLEPERD

8. Follow Snoleperds new grow Canuk Seeds Critical Mass auto. Until I get my winter seeds from gorilla i had I more free b canuk seeds critical mass auto, I'm growing in a closet so I usaly use a 4gal pot, in my home I have cacti, elephant ears, aloe vera, spider plants, all my pots r in use all I had was a 2gal so it's just gonna have 2 take it. SNOLEPERD

9. I would like 2 thank all the people out there who have Been watching my threads, apparently some of u think I give good advice, thank you! I'm not really computer Davy and 2 b honest i really don't know how this website realy works + I'm on a smartphone i am willing 2 try and help anyone but please dont think im arogant if u tried 2 contact and recieved no reply, all i can do is plead computer ignorance, so if u need me 4 anything just jump one of my threads i dont care, happy growing. SNOLEPERD

11. Snoleperd, I am going to tell u a little trick I use every night before I put my plants 2 bed most of u will think I'm loony, every night I spend about 1 min tickling, touching, talking, I'm letting my plants know I'm here, I run this shpw, I give u food light and water, I can't prove it but I do bealeave plants respond 2 human contact, anyway I do this beacuse even though I can't prove it, I bealeave this helps in some way, and it can't hurt. SNOLEPERD

12. Snoleperd, purple kush is 27 days a old starting to get some nice smells, now she just need 2 go up,pics enclosed 1506674601346.jpg u

Attached Files:

13. Just watered purple kush, no food, it's in its water pig stage, it wants water every 2 2 3 days, i feed it base every other watering starting 2 smell nice, plant was in pre flower, and now it is in flower it usaly takes from 30 2 55 days to go into full flower and top off . SNOLEPERDand is in full flower then prune, then flush, then botanacare pro flower base + Atami bloombastic

14. Maybe true North got there shit together, I was looking at my last order and they promised me 5 cunuk seeds not 2, I had the owner on the phone be seemed shock at how I was treated, he gave me 5 cunuk seeds he was so nice I ordered 3 more, it looks like snoleperd is going 2 b growing cunuk 4 a while, I got ak47×critical mass, another purple kush, a jack herrier, amnesia haze, auto cheese, ect, from what I have seen cunuk seeds are not half bad both germanated, both r nice, snoleperd seed problem may have disappeard, hope fully, and a shout out to true north, at least if something goes wrong they care, that's more than most other pollen chuckers, maybe and I hope we I'm right they were concerned and fixed 2 my satisfaction, good job! As far as cunuk the plants seen fine. SNOLEPERDps no

15. After much meditation, Snoleperd decied not to buy from true notth ( fool me once shame on u, do it twice shame on me ) after looking at purple kush it is 29 days old and in flower, its a nice little plant i mean small 14 inc, will probably top of at about 2 feet, i can do much better so i went to crop king, the only co that never burned me, i had1 major ptoblem they made it 100per cent, no 99 not 80 100per cent right, i love there early miss, its a good size indica dom auto, i have RSDS if u dont know what it is look it up if u want to b horrified, and 4 reasons unknown it is the only plant that helps, i talked 2 the owner they got a new batch, tested, sold, no complaints + u get 7 seeds for $65 including stealth shipping, low prices dont mean bad seeds, they r the largest in north america, they r honest but if something goes wrong they will ask u a few questions to find out if ur truing to scam them (works both ways ) if u r honest with them they will with u, plus I grew every auto they sell, and my pics r on there site, so after the purple kusk, Early miss. SNOLEPERD

16. Snoleperd, purple kush is a water pig, im watering every 3 days and it wants it at 2, plant is in flower but at day 30 so so, its common 4 autos to take between 45 55 days 4 the plant to top off and b in full flower, then and only then flush plant and switch over, tip Do Not Do Not put a little flowering agent to give ur tops a boost if u do this ur plant will go out of veg and your screwed, u can't do this with autos, all u have 2 do is wait till she tops, then botanacare,atami, chip diode bloom booster. SNOLEPERD ps here is her 30 day pic!

17. I was trying 2 help someone with a messed up auto, he is a total new b so instead of spending hours wtiteing I refers them 2 my thread 2 save time, first I thought this site was 2 help new people with our knowledge, but apparently I'm shamelesskey promoting myself, first I don't care a whit about ur virtual trophys, I think I dispense good advice, but if someone listens or not don't care, I don't care about thumbs up none of that I guess I don't understand a site that would cause me trouble 4 trying to help some one, I made some good friends on this site thank u all, may the kush goddess bless u all! Goodbye Snoleperd