Canuk seeds, purple kush

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by T flath, Sep 1, 2017.

1. image.jpg Can someone please help I've made 2 threads but I'm not getting responses,, I don't know what's wrong with this girl!?! She's 15 days old and ain't looking good

2. Looks like a Coco grow?
    Maybe @MickFoster will chime in..He is the master..:)

3. I'm using fox farm ocean forest, someone said that it could be that I was putting water on the leaves which was burning them? I also was told it looks like a nitrogen burn but I only use the soil... no nutes. Could it be pests.. I don't see any but also haven't used any pesticides or preventative measures either.‍♂️

4. Sorry..I use FFOF as well, just looked a bit different in your pic..
    Now..FFOF is too hot for seedlings IMHO (depending on strain..The soil has enough of its own nutes to last about 3-4 wks in..after that.you can begin nutes maybe STARTING AT 1/4 STRENGTH AND SLOWLY BUILDING UP..NEVER FOLLOW THE NUTE COMPANY'S FEED CHARTS..They want to sell more nutes.
    With Cannabis, LESS IS MORE..

I think the messed up leaves were a result of "hitting the hot soil"
    Looks like she started in a peat pellet..if so, those are great for starting, but you will surely know when the new roots hit that FFOF;)
    Mean time the new growth looking good
    ..just water when the pot feels "lite"..under watering is way better than overwatering (as in drowning the roots).
    Hope this helps and sorry you got no responses on the other 2 tries..keep posting and the many great growers will chime in!
    WELCOME TO THE CITY!
    animated-hemp-marijuana-gif-14.gif

• Like Like x 1
  5. How do u know it's a girl? U have severe eagle clawing, please don't tell me u fed it miracle grow, it looks burned , did u feed at all? Did u over water? What is ur medium? What is ur ph, did ur light rig burn the plant? Snoleperd

6. I don't know it's a girl yet.. I'm trying to speak it into existence lmao.. and no, no miracle grow...I e heard terrible things about it. I have two t5s about 6-10 inches above her.. I run them 18-6. I use fox farm ocean forest. My water is filtered with a brita filter the ph is 6.5

• Like Like x 1
  7. Soil is too hot ffof has nutes in it you should of gone with happy frog

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. R u growing an auto flower? Or a fem seed, it sounds like u r not citing corners

9. Ur pb is fine, I think u may have burned it somehow, u said u don't use miracle grow, but u did not say u did not feed it, did U? It's that or ur lights r 2 close and u burned it, prune those dying leaves, flush ur plant, I only feed my plant organic food base only, ( botanacare pro ) Never feed a seedling there roots r easy to burn at day 15, if nothing else these plants tend 2 b hardy it might not die, if u did not feed it ur lights r 2 close , I keep mine at least 16 inches from my plant, allways keep a fan on ur plants seedlings, u might want 2 try 16 on 8 off I find they do better with a little more rest, last who sold u the beans? Snoleperd

10. No it's a bagseed that I started while I was waiting on some seeds to come in the mail, the mail came a few days ago and I have 2 OG kush ,2 northern lights, a sour diesel and a liberty haze. I really want to start my new seeds but I feel like I need to see this through because I obviously don't have this down pat yet lol

11. Don't grow bagseed, if u r that new go with northern lighta very very forgiving plant, I use fox farm + my own worm casings this is more than enough to get to 30 days, I feed my plants veg base only I put a drop in there water even seedlings gradulein increasing the dose, due 2 housing inspections I now just do autos if ur new u may want to try this but autos r not photoperid plants they r a gmo with there own attributes and problems As I said prune the dying leaves away , flush your plant, move ur lights to a distance were I do not feel excessive heat when u hold ur hand over the plant top with ur fan on allways have a fan on, ur plants will sweat under lights causing mold ur plants need good airflow all so this is called low stress training wind on ur plant will make ur roots dive faster to hang on if u planted ur bean right this won't hurt it, last less is more when feeding, some plants take it better then others, grow northern lights a perfect starter plant, if u need any more help I'm here. SNOLEPERD

• Like Like x 1
  12. Okay, could you post on my thread, I hate stealing people's threads I just got desperate with no response to a dying plant... and what do you think about switching it to 12/12 early just so I can get something small out of it and get a lil xp of flowering under my belt? I don't really wanna trash it.. ir should I just start vegging my northern lights along with it? And you're saying cut off the two dying leaves? Again try to respond to my " first grow" thread that's what I want to use as a grow journal of some sort.. Thanks for all the great info!!!

13. That plant will never flower as is, by reducing the light when ur plant is sick, and only 16 days old, it has a long way 2 go in veg mode before u could ever hope 4 bud, it's bag seed, prune the dead leaves, flush ur plant, and hope, if it were mine I would kill it unless u plan on breeding no good ever came from bag seed , grow northern lights, very forgiving 4 beginners! SNOLEPERD

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. okay I'm going to try and revive it, and I'll go ahead and start my northern lights, but I've done a little bit of research on doing 12/12 straight from seedling, and some people have had decent success with it, Nothing close to vegging it and then flowering but at least 1/2 an oz....just wondering

15. If u r growing an auto some people like 18 on 6 off, I give my plants a little more rest 16 on 8 off, I live in New England an our longest day is a tad over 15 hours u can do what u want, but a 12 12 light cycle is to short for a photoperid plant, how r u going to make her flower u really can't cut the light down, I think you r confused most seed co suggest and that's the key word suggests u run ur auto flowers on a 12 12 light cycle, for a feminized photoperid plant I would still run it 16 on 8 off but that's me u realy should start with an auto they are much more forgiving of light leaks, small interruptions, ect, u can run them at pretty much any light cycle, and if u do grow a nl auto just step back and let her do her stuff, they r stupid easy and will forgive most newbee mistakes, by growing an auto like nl you can sit back and watch the life cycle of the cannabis plant with out worrying too much about pruneing, lst,, or really anything, u can cut ur teeth with an auto like nl, and before u start shelling out big bucks for lights and an endless supply of grow paraphernalia, I can decide if u want to grow full time, last my grandmother told me when it comes to plants u either have the touch or feel or you dont, my sister looks sideways at any plant it dies, it just does she is no fool but she can't grow crabgrass, I will help u as much as possible but if u have never grown a perennial house plant u have a lot, repeat, a lot!! To learn, but you have to start somewhere.Snoleperd

16. Snoleperd here, just got an unsolicited e Mail from nirvana, You Won'T know What Hit You, I know how they just hit me , bought 5 og kush seeds, gold label top price, 3 beans soaked for days, nothing, i did finaly get one to pop it was born today, do not buy seeds on sale, there is a reason they are for sale and i would bet my dog and lot its nefarious, if there gold label seeds won't pop why would a seed on sale? Allso im po and dont want to see Ricos smileling mug when i wake up! SNOLEPERD

17. Yeah..My 1st dud is happening now..Nirvana Feminized Blue Mystic has been 9 days and NADA! :(
    No More Nirvana for me!

18. Yea buzzer, its the end of the season, they are trying 2 get rid of as much bullshit as possible, then when they get a new batch they mix in the old with the new, i allways have problems at the end of the year the seeds r old and have been hanging around 4 god knows how long, and if there 4 sale thats even more ominous, this is what i have going on, 1 seedling stich van kush auto by flash seeds, i seedling purple kush auto by canuk seeds, and 1 seedling og kush auto from Nirvana, all look good, they r doing what they r supposed 2, they sit 4 a couple of weeks growing slowly while there root system develops, then they go into there growth spurt/ water pig stage, my outdoors plant and I don't know what it is is just well awesome, I keep thinking the kid said time warp, but I'm not shire I tried 2 find a plant by that name but could not, I'm not worried about rippers but deer, I put up some fencing with bell attached, I went to a hunting store bought coyote urine spread that around so far so good, temp 70f, dew point 65per cent ( humid ) rainy, starting 2 get some nice cool nights very good. SNOLEPERD

• Like Like x 1
  19. Snoleperd, and liftoff, purple kush seedling grew its first set + tabs ( next set of 3 ) and seperated, so it's on it's way 4 better or worse, at this point I now know I will have a plant, weather it's viable remains 2 b seen, temp 75f, dewpoint55per cent, watered today added 2 drops botanacare pro food base, I slowly acclimate the plant to the base slowly, this base is organic ( bat guano, nitro, and fish mulch ) I highly recommend this base I have yet 2 burn a plant ( since I only grow autos and added worm casings and pearlite 2 the fox farm I see no reason 2 go beyond just the base ) when plant is in full flower I flush then add botanacare pro flower base + bloombastic move plant 2 flower room I have a California light works 110 bloom booster since plant is an auto flower there is no need 2 cut your light cycle and when in flower I still run 16 on 8 off, ph 6.5 I will start sending photos around day 30 unless anyone wants 2 look at a seedling, Snoleperd

20. When I set up to grow i allways make shure I use growstones ( growstones look like grey porous pieces of lava ) i find these work better than dogfood, ( thats what i call those brown pieces of clay they sell 4 drainage ) after u water ur plant i allways drain fully but the growstones hold a bit of water and the root system grows right into those porous holes and become a part of ur plant, allso u get a nice clean drain, I highly recommend this product.Snoleperd