Cantoloupe Haze from Bean Bank along with some clones

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CannabisCulture, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Hey just germinating some cannalope haze seeds from the club. They were very highly regarded for yield and potency. I also have a bunch of sativa and hybrid feminized seeds on the way to run them against the cannalope. So they are gettin wet as we speak I have a few clones going already The small one is afghani wreck while the other two are big bud and the really full shorter one is mango OG. The ny afghani and the mango are two weeks in while I just picked up the big bud today much farther along and well rooted. I transplanted her (big bertha) tonight with some great white shark root growth powder. I use fox farms OF LW mix. any questions I would love to chat, I could use a few pointers too, Im open for suggestions:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Seeds are germed and under lights and clones lookin okay sativa is finally startin to make moves after week long growth stunt pretty sure it was shocked from clone to me to lights

Attached Files:

3. Lookin good, ill keep an eye out

4. Much appreciated! I will post every other day or so new pics just got my 1,000 watt hps and started lst on two clones that are bigger.

5. Couldn Help Myself

Attached Files:

6. After a few hash snaps I went to the club seen the selection and went crazy they had cannalope haze so i had to run it against my seedlings also pre 98 bubba kush, sour d x og kush, chemdawg d, and another mango og kush. So am i going to have to learn all there nute tolerances and keep records? is that the best way to go about it. All the cannalope haze seedlings are sprouting but the big bud clone is looking droopy. Also noticed flying insects in there they had wings only seen one gonna make organic spray to ward em off is this okay for seedlings? Am I in too deep......haha thanks for checkin in

Attached Files:

7. and my bigger girls

Attached Files:

8. taken this down this grow is terminated peace fags thanks for not checkin in I learned plenty and im out bitches

9. ?? why you takin it down? I want to see how it turns out.

10. My girl is very ill trying to recover from colon cancer her fam is around and wants the extra bedroom for sleepin and shit all i got is hell for growin not sure what to do....its easy to say go fuck off but to actually say it..................my poor plants dont want to be a murderer what do I do? and she smokes and her fam....hypocrites...my girl doesn care if i keep em or not