cantfindajob..

Discussion in 'General' started by Pizzle, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They give you basic training and it's easy shit. You seem like you don't even wanna try and just like to revel in your hopelessness..

2. I don't have a car. Thats what buses are for. Gas is too fucking high anyway.

And if you really want to get on your feet WTF difference does it make who else works there?? If thats the only fucking job you can get then you should go and get the motherfucker.

A gas station

A bookstore
    An library
    a coffeeshop
    a dont place

i mean..... how many places can you think of to work that require little to no previous skill??

Go be a bagger at a grocery store.......

3. Agreed. Somewhere is a hell of a lot better than nowhere. Hell, go work landscaping or construction, they also both require little to no prior experience. Or Telemarketing. Pretty sure they'll hire you so long as you are proficient with a telephone. Proficient meaning you can tell the difference between a telephone and a housecat.

4. That might be difficult for this guy.

5. #45 Pizzle, Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2008
    i have a proficiency deficiency
    it is like a learning disorder im told

in other words, i cant really focus on something unless someone is telling me exactly what to do, i need detailed stepbystep instructions on how to do most things. it was hard in school, and even harder now, i feel embarrased that i have no experience and i dont know how to drive a car. i dont care much about anything unless its food or a bed. i have no interest goals hobbies.. most people say im "soo boring"

but i smoke weed, thats my hobby, and one day, i hope to grow weed,thats my goal.
    so if someone could tell me how welfare works? dont i have to be retarded, or have a kid to get free shit from the government?? EDIT:HOw DO I GROW WEED IF I HAD MONEY WHAT SHOULD I SAVE IT FOR

6. Most fast food places and grocery stores drug test so id stop using drugs for awhile until you have a job

7. Honestly dude?

That doesn't sound like a learning disorder. It sounds like lazy.

Or ADD.....

either way.... you can work around it.

8. If that's your goal... hold on, give me time to find an adequate Fail picture.

9. #50 Pizzle, Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2008
    heres one
    [​IMG]

EDIT:Ok, im lazy i blame wikipedia

CAN MODS DELETE THIS THREAD ALREADY

10. Just to let you know, mommy and daddy wont support you forever.

11. [​IMG]

FYI It takes around 200-500$ just to start a solid cabinet grow. A small one.

12. That was so fuckin far from work safe TheDope :mad:

13. Hahaha, says the guy reading a marijuana forum :D

14. Yeah and that's not even to mention the cost of some of the high quality strains and their respective seeds.

15. A beginner shouldn't be growing strains anyhow. To expensive for when you fuck up. Start with bag seed. but seriously... 200$ will get you a setup that will produce an ounce and a half or less every harvest.

16. i have 500$ in my bank

17. Then do something good with it.

Get a bus pass and a job.

Cause you smell like someone who gets caught alot

18. im gonna grow weed, fuck a job, i can just sell weed. and all i have to do is put a seed in the groun an giv it a lil wata.

19. Hellz yea! It'll look great when your 30 and you can put all your weed growing experience on your resume when you need work. This guy is going to be aaaalright.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.