Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant wait...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HighxLife, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Getting half a o on Thursday and ive been on t - break for 2 weeks and a few days now :hello:

2. Im gettin a half o tomorrow! How much you pay?

3. We havent worked out price but 200 or less prob, wbu ?

4. I just posted a thread on what I got the other week and it was 160 a half..

5. My sister is coming to my school on Wednesday. I haven't smoked in about 2 or 3 months.

6. Dam haha have fun

7. Thanks man! But I wouldnt pay more then 170 for the half.. Paying 200 is too much.

8. Impossible to find a half around here for less than 200 :( Fuck the midwest.

9. 150 for halfs man

10. Damnn im in florida so its not bad in some places

11. Im sure once i start buying them on the reg i'll get them for cheaper. Ive had no income for awhile since ive been in school.

12. Is it going to be some good sensimilla atleast.