Cant wait cant wait cant wait

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by buddlove24, Sep 3, 2013.

1. No questions just saying I cant wait for my seeds to come in. First grow since it seems like the price of grass is skyrocketing around here I need my own. Hopefully I will be starting out with Shark shock, Bomb cherry bomb, and lemon kush. Wish me luck. Hopefully I can sleep sometime before they come in, my eyes have been glued to my computer  :bongin:

2. Boy, if you think the wait is bad now, I can't imagine what you'll be like when your seeds actually start to grow! Good luck. Read up. Welcome to GC.

3. Good luck man, have patience! Haha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Thanks. I will try to have some patience but Im excited to do this. waktoo I am reading everyday and night I want to grow em right. Hopefully Ill be smoking my own sticky in a few months  :bongin:  :metal:  :yay:

I'm glad to hear that you're doing your own research.  Not enough new growers take the time to do so, and then they flip out when things start to grow wrong.  Just remember that it's not some "magical" plant that needs special care.  A lot of folks make things more complicated for themselves than they need to be.  Usually because they haven't done enough research on their own and then took/acted on the advice of someone else without verifying whether or not the advice given was sound.  This happens ALOT.

Smoking in a few months?  :rolleyes:   Depending on how long you veg' and the length of your curing time, try 4-8 months.  My grows take 6-7 months from start to smoke.  :eek:

6. Well I guess Ill be smoking my own in 4-8 months then. I love learning about something so I enjoy the research. Hopefully all goes well and I plan on getting a new bong for when my bud is done  :bongin: . My seeds are in NY right now so since I am a few states down maybe it will be in tomorrow or thursday.

7. I got some Lemon Kush growing as we speak :D check out the post

Lemon Kush 3 spouts :D

8. Great post. To be honest I wish I won the lottery so I could have a big ass basement to make into a grow room. Then I would have a straight up smoke room with a big ass 3d tv. Need that money!!!