Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't use rolling paper tonight or blunts. Can i use normal paper or cardboard? lol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sir Durendal, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Nooo.... it in apprentice:confused:

2. am i screwed? along with my buddies? i can even count the number of times ive used tinfoil whether it was for a screen or a bowl for falls!?!?!

3. just make a water bottle bong. Burn two hole in a water bottle on on the bottom for the carb and the other in the middle, make the one in them middle somewhat big and put tinfoil over that with tiny holes in the tinfoil and smoke use the drinking side as the mouth piece

4. just use the search bar on here or google for homemade bongs or pipes and you should find what you're looking for:D

5. make a grav bong!!! just google it

6. just go to your closest hardware store or like big lots/k-mart/walmart etc., and just go find some brass pieces. You can get em in the plumbing section and out of kits for air compressors. Better than foil and can be used more than once.. Why not have something safe you can re-use and is fairly inconspicuous.