Can't use my volcano anymore :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by vapo, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Back track about a week, I got a new Volcano Classic :)

So Yesterday, I was chilling at my place with 3 friends, and my dad came home from work early...

He walked up the stairs to say my friends car was blocking the garage, and he smelled weed.

I was going to crack a window like 15 minutes before that too, but I was enjoying the vapor smell, and nobody was supposed to come home anyway.

Now my parents want me to stop, so I passed off the volcano to a close friend, and I'm completely clean right now.

IT STINKS :(

I can't wait until I move out. I've been considering moving to Salt Lake with my sister, but my friends are pretty chill and I don't want to lose them. I can't afford to toke right now because if my parents catch me again it will make things 10x worse.

Anyone from Salt Lake/Utah in general? I hear it's a good place for weed because major highways run right past it from Cali, or something like that...

I'm going to go write to my senator and express my views on marijuana legalize.

2. umm vapor smell? it dissipates like 5 seconds after you exhale.

3. I would normally agree, but when you have several grams ground up, and 5 balloons going around the room, it hangs in the air.

If I opened the window it would have been gone quickly though. It sucks, I wish I could go back in time.

4. why not just take it easy? No need to have 5 balloons going around, that's just overkill right there.

5. oh.... its not the cops;)

6. #6 PassTheGrass, Dec 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2009
    he is a cop or lying about some shit, because in a previous he said it wasnt coming till 3 days ago. and he said this happened the day after he got it? buck up bart! buck up! :rolleyes:

7. Why not just keep it in the closet and only smoke when everyone is gone and in the backyard? Or maybe with your window open the entire time?

All I know is that I wouldn't drop the money on a Volcano to leave it sitting at a friends house.

8. yeah, i'd never give a $500 vaporizer to a friend. Hell, i wouldn't give it to a family member.

9. I don't remember man, came monday I think, and got caught thursday.

Doesn't really matter, I still got caught, and passed it off to a friend. He's either going to hold onto it for me, or give me money, I don't really care though because he's a good friend.

10. Ill be your friend if you ship me the volcano

11. I'll second that motion!

12. smells like bacon in here

13. Living at home and you buy a Volcano that costs $500 - but you keep it hidden from your parents?

Not bloody likely.

14. lol, it wouldn't be too hard assuming he has a job.

15. well said LOL

16. That's what I was thinking. I don't get the 'bacon' alert most people are getting because he told a story about that. I mean think about it, the likely-hood of a pig coming on here and making up a story about their parents catching him and wanting to move out is stupid. Even the fact that he mentioned a lot of weed coming from Cali to SLC - that just means he wants a place that gets a bunch of good bud. Why is that so wrong to want?

17. 5 bags? I smell bullshit.

You get extra bag material with the Volcano, as well as ONE fully rigged bag. You don't get five fully rigged bags. To buy the mouthpiece, fixation pieces and everything, you're looking at AT LEAST $50 per bag (assuming you skimp and only get the absolute bare minimum).

I hear ya about the Volcano actually being stinky though. Five bags would actually dissipate the smell better, IMO. My Volcano stinks when you milk the bag too hard- having five bags would spread it out, while having one bag would require super-milky bags.

But really? It's a $500 investment bro, take care of it. Even with the Volcano I open the window and put some towels under the door, shit. You never know- they could smell you breaking the bud up.

18. One more thing-

Get it back from your friend and use it. If used properly, they won't find it or even know about it. Besides, I doubt you bought it with your father's permission, so what's the difference if you take it back AFTER he says no?

19. I've got a $200+ tricked out Roor and i'm in my last year at home that i hide from the parents..not sure what's gonna happen when i go off to college next year :(