Can't upload photos

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by tokeymctokems, Aug 31, 2012.

1. I am trying to upload photos and get Upload Errors

The photo is within size limits, tried after resetting my connection..... HELP I would like to update my grow journal!!

2. Album or attachments?

I know someone else was having problems just a bit ago too...

WTF...why are there 22 guests checking out this thread? :confused:

3. you are not alone

4. Attachments
    I am trying to upload a photo to my grow journal and I get

Upload Errors Filename.jpg:
    \t\tUpload of file failed. \t

I have tried uploading the original photo and one resized to fit the max width and height, file size of the resized one is only 700KB.

Still no dice today.........

5. Hmmmm....

Yup...I get the same thing when I try to attach pics...

Thanks for the additional info...hopefully tech support will see this and get it solved quickly...

6. Why hasn't this been fixed yet...?

7. i'm having problems uploading as well.... :wave:
    the world is missing out on my sweet seedling pics :gc_rocks:

8. They'll get it...sometimes it can take a bit...;)

9. Ya...tech support, have u tried unplugging it?

10. When will this be fixed?

11. ive been AWOL from here for awhile......came back to show off some of my plants.....and i cant upload anything! what gives!? attachments wont work, nor does uploading to the photo gallery.

12. I have the same problem. Not alone.

13. Its quite annoying, isn't it?

14. #15 OutdoorGrowDude, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
    i cannot upload as well. quite annoying. i have some important questions to ask and i cant do that without the the pictures i want to upload. fix this crap

could i just drag the image into the area where you type or would that not work?

15. Anybody know of any way to get attention to this issue other than this? It has been days, I have half a mind to start a journal up on another site..... This is incredibly annoying!

16. I'm sure they will get it working soon. Has anyone tried posting an IMG or URL to see if that's working?

17. that works, i think the problem is just uploading something to the website.

18. Yup.

People who still need to post pictures to ask a question or what not should use an image hosting site. Imgur.com is my favorite, but there's also imageshack, photobucket, etc.
    Make sure to register first if you'd like to be able to delete your images later.

19. Yeah...those work...I use Photobucket myself, but for any pictures that I am a bit leery about security wise, I always upload to GC...

It's unfortunate that the pic uploading doesn't work...would be nice if it was fixed a bit quicker, but in reality, all we can do is wait...it will be fixed at some point...until then, we're just gonna have to get by the best that we can...