can't upload photo

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by fishbudz, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. some reason I cant attach photos to my new thread is something wrong, I have done it many times

2. im geting the same thing its saying file upload erra

3. still trying this sucks i just got back from the spot with pics

4. Mobile uploads and uploads from my Ipad are also not working....

totally stinks... I just got a new piece I wanted to share..

hey, whats up with the mobile thing... If i use just the internet on the phone and click to Photo Gallery to try and upload a photo I get some sort of mobile area that is very weird and completely unusable as far as i can tell... any ideas??? I just wanted to try and upload a photo and I really don't get it.... it use to be just like using a computer and it was really great.... now its just clunky and pointless... there is not even a area to upload anymore

5. Hmmm...I can't attach a photo to a post either...tried with this post as a test, and it didn't work...file is within the size limits, and I've never had a problem with attachments before...

6. Its got to be the website cuz it let me
    upload 3 pics to my thread now its not leting me agan

7. I've reported it to the powers-that-be.

8. uploading from a computer is also very Miss or hit.... I got one picture to upload via computer over 30 minutes worth of trying...

Thanks to RMJL for reporting...

also if anyone knows what that Mobile version of the Photo Gallery is???? I've visited it twice.... it seems completely useless... if its easier to remove it please do.. but that is just one persons opinion

9. It looks like we need new hdd , informed our datacenter. Issue should be fixed monday

10. ok cool. glad i read up on this.. thought it was something shady goin on with my computer. since i never use it with smart phones these days lol

11. Ya same here just got a beautiful pic of the plant, now I can't upload....

12. The issue should be resolved now . Please let me know if you have any more issues but please note i am still on vacation.

13. Just a heads up that i still cant post pics from my mobile phone. (Droid). Says site crashes when i load or an error of some sort. Never had any issues before. Have a good vacation!

14. Same:(

15. #16 greenladylover, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
    I also can not attach images to posts :(.

EDIT: I can upload photos using the "Full Editor", but I can not in the inline editor. If this is the intended way it should function, Cool. Just thought I should let you know if you didn't already.

16. Getting size limit error now out of the blue. Have been using the same camera to take the pics without any settings changes but today it started giving me the too large error.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1

17. The mods are working to fix it man, I posted a thread earlier about it & they answered all the questions lol

Why can I no longer upload pictures

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.