Cant understand how????

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by stigof, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Ok a few of freinds ore going on to tent growing but what i dont understand is how after vegging for 3 weeks with a 150watt going to 18/6 or 12/12 with a 600watt. Surely this would burn hell out of em..:confused:...????? And how do you keep the temps down with the small fan/filter?????.. Sounds crazy to me but i may be missing somthing. Ive read up on these Budda tents and they say it works but ?????:????????? Please tell:confused:

2. First off I can understand why you'er confused. You can't spell. Maybe your IQ has something to do with this, not sure. As long as the light is ventilated the plants will not burn. As I write this I have a TS that is touching my 400w MH. No burn. It's all good

Oh by the way freind is spelled friend. Use spell check. And ore is are..........

3. How very rude!!! I wish i was as bright and clever as you....... but thanks.

4. yeah, i kinda agree, but maybe he was mad that you were asking the simplest of questions and have done no research....

5. Wow! I thought the reason people came here was to receive advice about cannabis cultivation, not grammar lessons. Besides, if you really want to make grammar corrections, particularly in regards to mis-spelled words and using spell check, you should at least take your own advice. See, even though you did not use spell check, and mis-spelled the contraction of you and are (should be you're not you'er), I still knew what you meant. Just as you knew what Stigof meant. You should be here for one of two reasons. To learn or teach about cannabis. Put your effort into helping someone instead of insulting them, and someone just may help you out. It's called Karma, my friend.

6. i have done some research but i cant find the answer im looking for. thats why i was asking on here as i thought this was a place where people help out. i know it may be the simplest of questions mate but im only thinking about tent growing and wanted to make sure i knew what i was doing before i started. but hay if it makes ur day better to insult me then crack on. oh and please dont feel the need to spell check me as im sure you know what im saying. thanks. ive been growing in soil for years and have done a few hydros. but tent growing is new to me. so if the answer is so simple then please tell mate.

7. thanks todd2299 mate. just wanted some advice.

8. I would think there would be a risk of burn with that setup. Maybe it would be OK if they set the 600w light way up high for the first few days. I think it would be better to use the 600w with a MH bulb and then swittch to a HPS bulb for flowering.

9. Stigof,

If you were to use a tent, you'll need a substantial fan system. One fan to continuously draw air into the tent, and another to control the heat. These go through a carbon filter, naturally, to scrub the scent from the air before it exits the tent. I use a thermostat switch on my larger fan, for the heat control. It works nicely. I use LED lights though, so my configuration is a bit different than an HID light. A standard HPS light should be in a "Cool Tube." This will allow you to draw fresh air from your room, through your light and right back into the room. This system doesn't even mix with the environment inside the tent. Hopefully this helps clear it up a little bit.

PS: Ignore the haters, especially those who call you out, and can't even use proper grammar themselves. On these forums we encounter people from many different backgrounds, education levels, and parts of the world. Besides, I'd imagine almost everyone here is a stoner, it isn't a test. We all understand what you were getting at, even with a couple spelling mistakes. Most of us are here to exchange information, don't let the few lamers discourage you!

Cheers,
    Past