Can't trust anyone (long)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SmokinBluntz, Jul 11, 2009.

1. So it's a hot sunny day when I decide to go down the public park/pool, I went, swam a little bit, got out and chilled out at the playground they have in the same area. I was walking towards my highschool that I would be returning back to this year in 12th grade again since I had failed this year, to take a piss, I was walking around the school some more and I decided to throw up a bomb (tagging/graffiti for yall who don't know) on this AC unit thing.
    I finish up and head back to the pool and swim for a little while when I see my homeboy come up. Me and this guy are both 19 now and we've known each other since we were 9 in the 3rd grade, we were brothers, went everywhere together, shared everything with each other, trusted each other with what ever we had, we loved each other in a brotherly way. Well anyways, we we're chilling for a little while and we decided that we we're going to go hit up some more areas of the school.

So we finished up tagging at our high school putting bombs on this sort of roof top thingy that we climbed, a few control/electric boxes and a few doors, and these panel things on the walls underneath the windows, and then we decided that we we're going to really put our name every where since we we're really bored and had the time (Yeah I know, we're punk ass kids) we hit up the playground, the nearby alternative school and the nearby middle school. Now all these bombs were pretty big, not only since we were using probably the fattest marker ever (seriously, I don't think there's a marker bigger) so yeah, it was a lot of damage I guess.

My friend was still chilling back at the middle school which was behind the pool, which was where I was at. I was at the pool entrance waiting for my aunt to come pick me up and drop me off where I live (with 3 other friends in a apartment). So I was waiting out there, the pool was just now closing, a few life guards who were waiting for rides were still there
    and then my aunt pulls up. Just as i'm about to open the car door to get in, a cop pulls up behind my aunt, gets out of his car, walks over to me and says "Got your marker, buddy?
    That's when I knew that everything is fucked. I'm on parole for the next 3 years which means i'm going to go spend the next 3 years in jail (that's for sure) plus the shit I did itself.

So he searched me, got my marker, my phone and my lighter, before hand cuffing me and putting me in his car he said, "We could do this the easy way or the hard way, if you cooperate with me i'll let you go home tonight, if you don't wanna talk then I can take you to jail right now." I agreed that I would cooperate with him. He put me in his car without cuffing me, and took me to my high school (they didn't know about the other taggings cuz apparently they had cameras and witnesses over there at the highschool but not at the other campuses), I showed him all the taggings I did. He asked for the others name, I told him that i'm not going to tell him that. Since one of the taggings was with a different color he asked me where that marker was, I told him I had threw it around this area somewhere, after a few minutes of searching and not finding it (because I really tossed it somewhere else) that's when I got back in the car, he took me up the police station where they had me write a statement. I was a bit worried because after the cop had read my statement he said that it looks like I did everything myself, (I had done more tagging, I admitted to the bomb on the AC unit, just one of the control boxes, and the doors, and said my same friend who did the had tagged the other name had tagged the rest under my tagname, still not revealing my friends name though) and then they asked me for my friends information that it would help the situation much more and lower the fine i'm going to have to pay, I declined. I'm no snitch, never have been. Also they caught me and my friend on the camera but they immediately recognized me since I have a record, but they only saw half of my friends face and had no idea who he could possibly be. So after all that was finished I went home and fell asleep a few more hours later.

It's 11 am, my friend wakes me up and tells me that the cops are outside and they want to talk to me. I thought, "shit". So I went outside to talk to them, they had found all the other taggings at the alternative school and the middle school. They had told me that the district attourney board or whatever wanted me arrested ASAP but they said as long as i'm truthful and cooperative with them they will let me stay home, once again. I'm already going to get 1 felony for sure from tagging up my highschool, but now 2 more from these 2 other schools. I was fucked. They asked me some questions about it, I gave them a story that was very believeable, they believed me and everything said that it was looking good, I had also gave them a fake name and said that he lived on the north side and that I don't know which district or school he went to or what street he lived on. Then they told me that I was going to have to make another statement soon, wasn't worried about that at all, as long as I wrote the same thing I just finished saying, I was fine and wouldn't pay no more than what I had admitted to doing.

Later that day I went to a friends house. He said that another friend of mine was over yesterday while I was waiting for my ride (he knows it was when I waiting because I had been texting him during so) and said that the a cop had questioned all of them even my best friend who was tagging with me asking them " If they had seen some boys who were tagging around the schools" and that they all had answered no, except for my best friend who gave him my full name. I was shocked. I was confused, mad, and sad. Sounds pussy I know, but this guy was like a brother to me, I know he felt that way towards me too. I was there a few more hours when my friend who owns the apartment that i'm staying at calls and says that the cops found me and that they want me, and that they found evidence that I did all the tagging on all 3 schools! Which means 3 felonys, plus a big fat ass fine! Yes I know, I guess I deserve it since I did it, but that's not what i'm trying to say, i'm trying to say that this is all because my friend snitched me out. My best friend who I had been friends with since 3rd grade, ever since 3rd grade we had been going everywhere with each other, stood up for each other, helped each other with so much things. He was the one person I could trust in this world, and look what he did to me.
    He fucked me over. Not only that part but I had saved him by not snitching on him, giving no real details of him at all. And look what he does to me. This is what 10 years of having a brother like relationship came down too. I don't know if I will ever be able to trust anyone again. I never really trusted any body except this guy.

So as of right now, i'm on the run staying at a friends house right now about a 6 blocks away from my neighborhood. My I guess ex-friends girlfriend and her friend had walked by and I asked her about everything, she said that she was there with them too when the cop came (she must have came after I left) and that my ex-friend did say my name when they asked. My best friend for 10 years has just put me in jail for over 3 years plus the amount of time they're going to give me because of the 3 felonys and the huge ass fine.
    There's y'alls proof. CANT TRUST NOBODY!

And yes they're probably is going to be a bunch of people talking shit because of the tagging, which I don't care about. I don't even care about that i'm going to have to go to jail, what's getting to me is that he betrayed me after everything we had been through.

Well, yep, I don't know when or how long it's going to take the cops to find me, but when they do, i'm going to be gone for a looong time :(

2. Snitch on his ass. Or Beat the fuck out of him

3. Planning on beating his ass or even worse.

4. I'm really sorry to hear that your friend would just rat you out like that. I'd never do that to one of my friends, even if it meant getting thrown in jail.

It doesn't look too good for you right now man, but hang in there. You'll survive this, and make new friends. I couldn't care less about tagging the shit, everyone does stuff like that when they're young.

I'm wishing you the best of luck, man, and nothing but positive vibes are coming from me. This next bowl's to you.

5. One more felony wont matter, fuck his shit up.

6. Fuck him up!

7. Lmao. :smoke:

8. Not for nothing...but seriously, you had no idea there were cameras around?

I want back the 5 minutes of my life it took me to read that/

9. You're 19. Stop tagging shit at your school. Try growing up. Trying taking some responsibilty. You're not fucked cuz "your friend snitched you out", you're fucked cuz you marked all over shit that wasn't yours... public/private fuckin property. You keep saying you don't care but In my opinion you should be more worried about your inevitable jail time than you're "friend" who screwed you. Friends come and go man, part of growing up is realizing this. Now felonies, on the other hand, follow you wherever you fucking go. Think about it.

I know no one likes hearing it but it's a fact of fucking life unless you want to spend more time in jail than out of it.

10. what were you doing tagging shit when you're on parole?

11. I am using my right to remain silent and do not admit guilt of any accusation. My lawyer told me not to talk to anyone if accused of a crime. I have the constitutional right to have my lawyer present at all times. I demand that my lawyer be present before I answer any questions, write any statements, submit to any blood-alcohol or breath tests, do any lineups or have my property searched. I do not waive any of my constitutional rights and demand that I be able to speak to my lawyer now.

^that's the only thing you should ever say to a police officer.

12. +1 :hello:

+1

13. same here man i cant trust nobody. i had gotten caught up tagging just recently with 2 of my really really good friends. it was at a school & they called one of them up first for questioning & the cop said if u dont tell who writes with you ima put in juvi which he cant do. so the fat pussy got scared & snitched on me then my other friend. they called both us in & found me with 3 markers. & the cop said the same thing 2 me about
    juvi & i said u cant do that & didnt say shit about anything. but yea cant trust nobody these days

14. omfg i soooooo gotta memorize that shit. +rep for postin it.

OP, u tagged way to much to begin with so u got a lil careless but oh well, my best friend is a tagger to but i doubt he does it as much as u do if u bombed up 3 places in 1 day. about ur "friend" ratting u out... dont beat his ass, he does deserve it but i would chose to learn from my mistakes and move on. u probably lost a friend but hopefully u learned ur lesson man. hope court and everything goes well for ya, ill spark a bowl for u bro. keep ur head up.:wave::smoke:

15. Uhh. Something doesn't sound right. I'd get my facts straight first. Your friend, who committed the crime with you, told the cops you did the tagging? Does he not realize that you could just tell the cops he was with you and then he's fucked too? Nah, I can't imagine anyone being that stupid, then again your a 19-year old senior running around marking up public property with a sharpie.

16. Underage!

17. 3 felonies for tagging? i really highly doubt that