Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cant think of a title

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WarriorCOW12, Jun 5, 2011.

1. does anyone ever get the feeling when they just realize they're high but they have already been high for a few minutes or when it seems like your body just does what it needs to do for example if you have to walk home you dont even need to think your body just does it. im always amazed at the power of weed

2. This happens to me sometimes. It feels like I'm on autopilot. I don't like this unless I'm cleaning or doing something that I don't want to remember, otherwise I feel like I'm wasting a high. This usually occurs with sativa

3. Ive totally been riding home with my mate, we where walking for abit and then about 5 minutes of riding we both couldnt work out when we got on our bikes, we where just like 'shit man when did we get on our bikes'

4. it happens when im driving and im high.
    like ill drive somewhere not even thinking how to get there and shit. then ill get there and ill be like woah how'd i get here? idk its hard to explain haha