Can't tell what's wrong.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ShizzleArtisan, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Allright, so I planted my seed a week ago, and as days went by, everything seemed to be ok, but yesterday I noticed that something is not quite right. Today when I looked at my plant, it looked like this:

[​IMG]

I know that something is not quite right, but I just can't tell what exactly. Could someone please help me out? :(

2. let it grow some more and see whats up.

3. is that a flower? I think you might have an auto-flower. Just a guess.

4. are the leaves 'canoeing'? folding, warping, bending, what have you. looks like they are a bit.

5. No, it's not. That's just young leaves, and they don't look pretty good. :/

Yeah, they are, and that's what I'm worried about. Also the way they look, and the shape itself. :/

6. #6 KittyInACup619, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    it may be heat stress. how hot is it around sprout?

7. Well, yeah, it actually may then, because it's pretty hot in there. I just didn't think something like that would happen because of this. Anyway, going to do smthn about it soon. :)

Also, is it possible that there are some problems with nutrients at this young age? Because it really looks like it could have some. :/

8. only if you are using nutes or if the soil is too strong.

heat doesnt matter unless its 90+ but generally heat stress, from what i know, would come from if the bulbs are too close to the plant. happened to mine. i would just keep it up around 6 inches away.

9. #9 KittyInACup619, Aug 7, 2011
    if you're using soil with nutes in it, like FFOF does, that may be burning them a little.

10. Is there any way to fix this without changing the soil?

11. #11 KittyInACup619, Aug 8, 2011
    you can try flushing it with a lot, and I mean A LOT of water. idk if it's okay to do with a little seedling, but I don't see another choice, or how that could hurt it.