Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant tell the difference between mids and dank. Help?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mistur bigg, Jul 5, 2011.

1. I have been smoking for about a month and every time I got it from my friend who got it from his sister who always sells dank shit. Tomorrow I'm going to pick up from someone else for the first time, and I want to make sure I get dank and that I don't get ripped off there. So what are some ways to tell the difference between mids and dank in appearance and smell???

2. dank is good mids are bad

3. If it is dank it will most likely be sticky, have orange hairs, noticeable crystals, a very little stem, no seeds, and in some cases a very potent smell.

4. Smell will be 10x more pungent

Color can range anywhere from a deep purple to a bright green. Bright Green is what youll be looking for mostly

Texture must be fluffy and make you fingertips sticky!

Orange Hairs are usually a good sign.

LOTS OF CRYSTALS <3 Look for whiteness, like snowiness or it got frosted.. More the merrier!

5. Look for solid and healthy bud structure, copious amounts of trichomes, aromatic terpenes, etc. Seriously though, how can you not know? haha

6. Mids will be the opposite of the above descriptions of dank.

If it's bad it will likely be compressed, dark green or brown, have seeds, and not really look appealing. Also, it will not have as much of a strong skunky smell, but rather a more dull smell.

7. Thanks for the replies, and I can tell the difference in how I feel between the two I just didn't know exactly what to look for in appearance between the two.

8. if theres seeds then don't buy it.