Can't take a crap while high

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by goodtimes, Apr 6, 2006.

1. u guys were just to high to rember u all shit-ed when high..

2. drunk shits are way more satisfying than high shits...by the way, this is definitely for pandora's box.

3. ive only done it a few times but taking a shit while high feels so cool.

4. A ritual i used to have when i used to bun on a nice long lay-in was i would take a sh*t while proper stoned then have a shower and shave afterwards, the whole thing was so satisfying, havent done it in a while now. Must all be experienced while stoned out of ure nut.

5. I have before it was relaxing

6. I only shit when I am high. If I am dry and gotta dump, im SOL and gotta plug it until my dealer gets back to me

7. I can shit whenever...its unpredictable.

8. i hope that post was dripping with sarcasm

9. wow what a quick/akward thread it already got 48 replies in 19 hours... make that 49

10. \

you've never even heard of a hetero-sexual male enjoying anal stimulation? i for one would rather not even find out if i like it. i mean seriously... i'm not putting anything UP my ass. lol

11. i agree. shit can come out but nothing is goign in

12. You know a threads taken a turn for the worse when people start chattin bout anal stimulation n shit.

13. [​IMG]MEATWAD!!! Man that is hilarious! I mean I'm sorry it was so horrible, and it really was, but god so funny. I love shit stories because I'm a freak. Having said that...I will share one that always makes me chuckle.

My husband use to remodel bathrooms when I first met him. ha. He had a van that didn't have any windows in the back. Sometimes he'd get stuck in DC traffic and have to shit so bad that he would want to cry. One afternoon he was feeling rather explosive and got stuck in traffic. He actually pulled over on the shoulder of the beatway (I-495), climbed into the back of his van, sat on a 5 gallon bucket and just blew the bottom out of it. :laughing: I just couldn't imagine that. He told me every time he farted and blew more shit out, he couldn't help but start laughing. :laughing:

I know, I know so gross but goddamn I find it so funny.

14. Firstly, EWWWWWW.

and secondly... hahahahahahah!

thanks for sharing DBW. I think.

15. I laughed when I read that but then I got a visual and stopped laughing:yummy: :eek:

The strangest shit I took was when I was on shrooms. It felt like I was hollow after it.

16. holy shit, i had that same feeling when i was tripping my hardest on caps. i wanted to eat to fill the hole, but my stomach wouldnt let me.

17. lol DBW that is some funny ass shit. lol i remember once me and my 2 friends were walking to a wrestling show. one of em had to shit and asked my other friend if he could used his bathroom, and my other friend said "hell no, theres a forest right there if you feel the need." so the poor guy goes into the forest, and 15 mins later he yells out, "oh fuck, wheres the toilet paper?" lol poor guy used leaves hahahaha.

another time we were at moby dick, and theres a few people in there. the restaurant is very small just so you know. the same guy that shit in the forest gets up and says loudly, "ill be back soon guys, i gotta shit." man everyone was looking at us all weird, and i was high as hell so i just busted out laughing and couldnt stop for like 10 minutes. we then walked into the bathroom and made paper balls out of the paper towels and got em wet and threw em into his stall. lol good times.

18. I would have had the exact same reaction. haha

19. Ive never thought of it neither... but then again i dont spend time thinking about what i was doing when i took a shit the day before lol. how does that even come up?!"
    Hey bob, lets get high..."
    "Ok, but i gotta go take a shit first, you know i cant do it when im high..."
    "ME NEITHER!!!!!! OMG!!!"
    lol seems kinda retarded to think of it, but i guess your right lol. Add 1 to the list who has never taken a shit when high... Maybe you just found the cure to diahrea! got the runs?! theres a cannibus for that!

20. lmao...Ima try this out. I'll have a bowl, then see if I can "fill the bowl," if ya hear me...

But Ive heard real horror stories of people who get the screaming raging shits the morning after they toke. Usually with newbies.