Can't take a crap while high

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by goodtimes, Apr 6, 2006.

1. i shit when im high. feels better. auctually it kinda scares me cuz people say if u enjoy good shits ud enjoy anal sex....

2. hahahahahahah^^^^^ classic......... ive never taken a shit while high either

3. I've got to say there is no better shit then a blazed shit. Someday i hope to blaze a bong while taking a shit but until then...

4. Oh my friends, you all need to roll a fatty and chill out on the can. It's good times.

5. I don't think I've ever laid one off while I was blazed either. it kinda seems like it'd be a buzz killer to me... lol. all that pushing and not-so-good odor. ugh this is freaking me out lol

6. I remember when I was first starting to smoke regulerly, I got way high then went and took a gigantic shit, and came out completely sober. Ever since then I've avoided crapping while high.

7. I love sitting on the crapper, smoking a bowl. This precedes taking a nice long baked shower...of course!

^^^...because I love shitting makes me enjoy anal sex, WTF??? Not trying to gay-bash but that I love to poo and I'm heterosexual...

8. Haha, I've done exactly that. It's cool at first, but then you're like "uhhh what the fuck am i doing. awkward..."

9. :laughing: Oh man I love poo talk. Nothing funnier.
    Can you tell me what a good shit is? I'm laughing but not really joking. I have never considered it "good". I don't really consider the feeling just the product or sound of making said product. The various textures and consistancies can be really just quite offensively hilarious but not "good" per se. :smoke:

I think if you are high for longer periods of time or are more than likely going to shit when high. I do not seem to have the no pooping problem.

I apologize for any grammar or spelling mistakes. Too high to type this up in word.

10. Usually when i smoke before school it makes me shit before or during school.

11. when i lived at home i used to always smoke while i was taking a shit...mainly cuz the window was right across from the crapper so it was just convenient

12. Wow you guys are weird. When I take a shit high it's the most relieving experience ever. I love it. Well I guess considering i'm high almost the entire day it would be almost impossible for me not to shit when i'm high.

13. it seems like when i smoke i have to take a shit. either right before or right after.

it pisses me off when its right before i wanna smoke.

14. Haha. That's a good way to put it

15. I can never crap stoned. In fact, most of the time I lose all contact with my asshole when I'm high.

16. lol this thread made me laugh so hard. havent tried it because its usually the last thing on my mind when im high. lol what would even be the first thing?

17. lol thats funny but im high all day and im pretty sure ive shitted in the past 7 years

18. a good shit = a stress reliver/ once its done you feel 10000 times better. so maybe like a big shit. big and soft. preferbly not a floater. floaters are never as satifying.

19. Well if you want an example of a good shit I will provide my opinion on this nasty and painful experience.

I was driving home late on christmas eve night and realized I had to go REALLY bad. I was about 5 miles from home and everything was closed. So I went to a happy place in my head cause I didnt think I would make it.

So I get home and park in my underground garage( I live on the 3rd floor by the way) and waddle to the elevator to take me up to my apartment. I see on the elevator door an out of order sign and realize I have to walk all the way up to my apartment while I am turtling.

So I start walking up to my apartment and every step I take I fart a little bit. By the time I made it to the 3rd floor I thought my ass would explode but I just kept slowly walking to my apartment. I finally make in my bathroom and sit down on my toilet and experience the rankest smell and most painful experience I can readily remember.

The experience sucked hardcore but it was made better by finding a dank joint on the counter in the bathroom that I didnt smoke earlier. So I could walk away from the experience I had and say it was good cause I made it to the bathroom with no accidents and I got high too.

20. rofl at this thread. Its even "hot topic". :D

well im surprised that some people have posted that they "have never tried" or anything. I mean if i am high and i need a shit, i take a shit. I have never really felt that its much different from shitting sober.. maybe thats just me tho lol