cant stop thinkin of that hiv test

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KickDrums, Apr 4, 2012.

1. ^^ you both have similar avatars

2. If she knew she had HIV and then had sex with you without telling you about it and you become infected, thats illegal and she can get in a shit ton of trouble for not telling you.

I'm not sure if thats the case OP, hopefully it isn't!

3. If you had unprotected sex with someone, there is at least somewhat of a chance they do the same with others.

You don't just need an HIV test, you need to be tested for gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, all that shit.

4. Everyone.Back.Away.Slowly. :bolt:

5. dont worry you probably just have warts and herpes

6. I remember being poked by something at a gas station and thinking, fuck I've got aids.

terrible feeling to even think it may be true

don't worry though OP, I am as certain as a stranger on the internet that you will be fine.

7. Don't be a fool, wrap your tool. But sorry to hear that man. I probably wouldn't smoke because it's gonna amplify your thoughts about it and your gonna get real paranoid

8. some of you are retarded

9. [quote name='"skinnerbox"']some of you are retarded[/quote]

Really? Coming from someone who sticks his willy in dirty girls and then comes to a cannabis internet for support? Really.. What did you expect

10. And some of us have AIDS, not me though ..naw not me.

11. Get it out of your mind. Worrying will not change anything and is not good for you. Odds are small and what will be, will be. :smoke:

12. Well that really fuckin sux OP um..... Good luck with that.

13. did u find out yet??

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9UEDhOnp0w]Southpark - were not just sure were HIV - Positive - YouTube[/ame]

15. He mentioned test results will be back April 12th. :smoke:

16. I would suggest taking granny advice...also, why not look into healing through gemstones and crystals as well as Reiki....

17. Good luck bro you'll be fine.

18. You're kidding me right? Healing HIV through gemstones and Reiki?

I can understand telling him to look into Reiki and/or gem work for his anxiety about the issue, but that shit does NOT cure serious disease.

19. [quote name='"Jiggernex"']Go down to your local propane dealer, you will see man named Hank. R. Hill. Drain your blood and replace it with his. Not only will you be cured, but you will have gained all his knowledge of propane and propane accessories.[/quote]

Please explain just how the blood swap would work SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS

20. Good luck man. Just goes to show that you can never trust a woman.