Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cant stop moving

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by demon929, May 11, 2009.

1. i don't think that all tree has this effect but i've noticed that with some i seem to move a lot even when tryin to stand in place. a perfect example of this was one night me and a few of my boys were smokin a couple blunts outside in a circle next to our parked cars 20 mins pass and we all noticed that were still in the same circle but have moved maybe 15 feet further away from our cars without even realizing it. after laughin about it we forgot and then realized 5 mins later we were still slowly shimmyin further and further. Anyone ever have this kind of experience or know what im talkin bout haha.

2. You are probably baked right now, i had to read the like 4 times to understand it..

But yes, it happens all the time to me, we will beleaving my friends house and in a blink of an eye we walked about 1 mile to our favorite chinese place, i never relize we are even walking. haha

3. i catch myself acting all figity and ansty. i get real paranoid if im around people who arent smoking either. i hate that lol