Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant stop coughing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lamarfamar, Jun 22, 2011.

1. so ive smoked quite a bit of herb in the past week. Ive decited to take a break because i cant stop coughing up phlem, it sucks to be around my parents (im living at home right now, and to be constantly coughing. I think its just a smoker cough, but ive been smoking for years and have never had anything like this happen to me, Anyone else have this????

2. Lungs don't like smoke.
    Lungs really don't like a lot of smoke.

/thread

3. Happens to people all the time.... Not sure what you are smoking out of but get a vape or at least something water filtered. Making edibles is also good.

To help get rid of the phlegm quicker goto the drug store and get an expectorant. Should be in the same area as the cold medicine.

Also... sort of gross... but if your phlegm gets darker and is not clear or yellowish you really need to slow down and get a better piece. Had a roommate in college who only smoked joints and coughed up grey/black shit until he had given up smoking for 6 months.

In the meantime just tell people you have allergies.

4. Take a break homes. Buy a vape. One of the two is neccessary. I wish ya luck homes, I'm just startin to develop some lung problems from my smoking habit... fuck me. Get better my nig good vibes your way

5. But a vape, it's one of the best decisions I've ever made. First off, they are not nearly as harsh as smoking and never make me congested like smoking, which just goes to show that they are a lot healthier than smoking. Second, they produce little odor, and the smell is that of burnt popcorn rather than straight weed.

Basically, if you can afford a vape I'd highly recommend getting one. I usually smoke when I'm with friends and vape when I'm at home so it balances out nicely and keeps my lungs in-check.

6. Yeah take a break for a little bit or buy a vaporizer and this won't affect your lungs anymore.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. take a break, and get way stoned when your all better!

8. Try to keep your lungs healthy and it shouldn't be as bad.
    Start running, enjoy nature. :smoke:

9. Your vape smells like burnt popcorn? Strange... What temp does it run at? I have a volcano at home and a MFLB for on the go and neither one has the popcorn smell... Both smell like pot but not nearly as strong and sort of sweeter.

The best thing to me about the vape is that if you set the temperature correctly you don't get any of the carcinogens that you get when you smoke weed. So much cleaner than a pipe.

The only real time I'm not using a vape is for hash. I have a model419 pipe for that.

10. This happens to me when I come back from college and my mom questions me about it haha