Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't stand when people wanna roll skimpy.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Craving, Aug 10, 2011.

1. i honestly don't mind as long as they're thicker than a toothpick because ive seen toothpick joints and their just plain retarded. you cant even smoke them properly, its just a waste of weed. as long as the joint is smokable its fine in my eyes.

the pet peeve i have is when people torch bowls. i cant stand it when ppl leave the flame on the bud when all you need to do is light it then stop. it pisses me off because i know that they're wasting a good third of the THC.

Also this

2. If its not your weed dont bitch they really could just tell you to fuck off and find your own weed.

3. Bowls all day err day like this guy, he just doesn't stop gettin high --> :bongin:

4. Exactly how I feel. :smoking: