Cant Smoke Weed in Peace

Discussion in 'General' started by YamahaR1, Jul 23, 2012.

1. I'm romanian and my parents and entire family are weed nazis I'm a closet stoner, and have to live with my parents until I get married ( i know it sounds weird as fuck but thats the way it was for the past 100 years in my family so it would be kinda weird if I was the first dude to move out lol ) I live in a pretty big house in the suburbs but I can never really smoke weed in peace without looking over my shoulder because theres always somebody home and I have a big yard but theres like 20 windows all facing the front and back yard so I cant smoke anywhere around home, I usually take my bike a couple blocks down the street to smoke but theres always cars passing and people walking there dogs and shit plus it's really fucking scary riding a motorcycle stoned, I get kinda pissed off cause I have to go really far away just to smoke and I always gotta look over my shoulder and shit....I cant wait until I find a wife or a car lol

2. lol yeah you need a car bro!

3. ride somewhere secluded, park, smoke, chill, leave.

somewhat relevant story. last night my buddy and i were playing GTA4 online (stoned as fuck) just cruising on bikes and we thought it would be legit as fuck to be riding down an empty road passing a blunt.

4. Fuck that, start your own family tradition of moving out as soon as you want and smoking as much fucking bud as you want.

5. ^^^^ agree with this guy!

6. What about up against the side of the house? Preferably one where nobody is at :p right below the windows, can't be seen. Or else hang out with friends who blaze too, and go to their place.

Offhand; those who break social norms have a greater chance of starting new ways of life.

7. Yea haha I was blazing last night at the side of my house then my mom came out the back door and when I came in she said there must be a sjunk in the backyard because there was a strong skunk smell haha

8. Cant you go to a friends house man? Btw I think your culture is cool I know Italians do that too , then they drive off and fuck in a field
    :smoking:

9. You think parents are bad? Wait till you get married and if you end up with a wife that doesnt like weed......

10. At least they think the smell is a "skunk" so they sont know too much.If you have privacy somewhat just lock your door, blaze out your window with a fan and a sploof, spray ozium afterwards or burn incense and youll be all good.

11. What's the Marijuana Laws in Eastern Europe? Are they lenient or strict? Also does this have to do with Propaganda influence from the US?

12. #12 YamahaR1, Jul 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2012
    All my friends live in sanfrancisco im about a hour away now just moved and everyone where I live is like age 40 to early 70's lol, Ohh and I occasionaly smoke with my dealer hes got a fat ass house and whenever I buy weed off him we chill for a couple hours and smoke

13. oh haha thats cool man shit but not cool you should try to find SOMEONE who smokes
    there has to be some chill people

14. I met these girls that smoke and these couple ghetto lookin dudes that all have guns, they was cool as fuck but last time I was hanging with them they got drunk and started shooting in the air and the cops came I had to haul ass to get away, I dont hang with them no more I still chill with the girls thoo(-_-)

15. that's a weird tradition. it prevents you from ever living alone, really... which i guess isn't a bad thing, but i currently live on my own and absolutely LOVE it. I lived with my parents, then moved in with a girlfriend for 2 years... we split up a while ago and now, I've got my own place.

16. True that but at least if I have my own house I could lock my wife outside until I finish my blunt:)

17. That sounds chill, I wish I could get my own apartment I know it's not gonna happen tho because I got cuzzins in their 20's and 30's still living with their parents hahaha

18. [quote name='"YamahaR1"']

True that but at least if I have my own house I could lock my wife outside until I finish my blunt:)[/quote]

Haha boss!!!!

19. #19 OG IronLungs, Jul 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2012
    [quote name='"YamahaR1"']

That sounds chill, I wish I could get my own apartment I know it's not gonna happen tho because I got cuzzins in their 20's and 30's still living with their parents hahaha[/quote]

Your tradition kinda screws you! If your cousins didnt live with their parents at 30 theyd prolly have a happier life, burnin herb freely, doin anythin u wanna do when you feel like doin it! Prolly have a better chance with the ladies too! Dont let it happen to you man!

20. dude, that just seems fucked up. so you're stuck with the rents till you find a girl... depending on how long you're stuck there, you may end up grabbing the first girl that says yes just to move out. then you're possibly stuck living with someone who really isn't right for you, and you never gain the awesome experience of living on your own.