cant smoke for 10 days (no this is not a joke)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by foolcoolguy, Mar 27, 2009.

1. yes, i am going on vacation and can't smoke for 10 days. wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Riiight then...

That's... mildly lame, I suppose.

:hide:

3. i am very confused... if you were going on vacation when you are 18+ isn't it all about smoking? or are you parents forcing you to go on vacation and you will be too scared to look for pot once you are there? it just seems like you are not 18 but i feel your pain... i had to quit for 30 days so i could pass a drug test and get a job.

4. Ahhh that sucks. Might wanna bring a little bud in your suitcase, just in case. ;D

5. well i wouldnt want to get in trouble with the law when im not in my own town. also u dont know whos a narc. its not even goin.

6. oh wow man that's so terrible. I feel so bad for you.
    /s

7. LOL. If you can't realize all these peoples sarcasm, that's what it is. Going on vacation and being away from bud for 10 days is not the worst thing. Be sober and go on vacation thats good too, especially when in your youth.

Believe me in those younger years if you still have a family that goes on 10 day vacations. Savior that time, it doesn't come by twice. Your weed will always be there, times like that 10 day vacations with family aren't always there and you should enjoy it while it's there. Unless you completely hate your family. Do you completely hate your family? If so then, why? I'm sure you enjoy your time with your family and they enjoy the time with you.

I'm 21 years old and when I was in my teens I hated vacations I wanted to stay at home with my boys and smoke bud. I just wish I knew what I was missing, times with my great family. I think of a small vacation we went on in my teens, which I wasn't crazy about going because of no bud and tried to get bud down there. It was really a great time though. It brings you together with your family too, it's good for everything. Building relationships, having them support you with things you choose. Just go and enjoy the time with your family. Your family that loves you and you'll have a good time don't worry about it. When you go on to have kids you'll want the times with them too, you owe it to your family and owe it to yourself. Enjoy your time!

Believe me man, I'm 21 years old. I regret how I acted with family, they love you so much. Your busy acting like a d-bag because you want weed and don't want them to catch you. Be cool they obviously love you and enjoy time with you.

Well, enjoy your vacation.

8. #8 abilities, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    that's odd, because i'm going to go on vacation with my family and their letting me brg a friend and if i can get a hookup im prolly gonna toke everyday, haha.

but, the post above is true. you dont NEED bud to make a vacation man... its a fucking vacation. don't let the idea of missing all your mini-vacas everytime you blaze blind you from having a good time.

years ago my family took me to california. i was nearly addicted to gaming and just stayed in the hotel almost the whole time and was bitchy and i can hardly remember the vacation. that shit saddens me that i can hardly remember being in california, other than driving around and my parents dragging me to the beach. i was so fixated on gaming that i wouldnt go outside and experience the time i had to chill out and escape from everyday bullshit.

dont let it be like that. and, shit, if youre lucky you may even meet some people who can do you a favor. otherwise, put it in the back of your head that when you get back in town, it's going to be great ripping that first bowl after a 10 day tolerance break.

9. try being on probation. at least you get to go on vacation lol

10. If it's an issue of being stealthy then i say it's time to pop a pill.

11. im goin on vacation this summer with my family and i was like dam this sucks...now im gonna go in with the mindset not to be a bitch :D

thnx :)

12. That indeed does suck. On the other side of things, you going on fucking vacation and smoking weed everyday of your life is, indeed, a very joyful thing to do, but not a necessity.

13. 10 days?
    think of it as a much needed t break and rest for your lungs?