cant smoke because of my heart?

Discussion in 'General' started by imnotchris, May 15, 2011.

1. #41 Alrex, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I dunno, I have a friend who's allergic and had to be rushed to the ER after trying a hit out of my bong.

2. panic attacks are horrible. i used to have them regularly .
    i really thought i was dying once, i was getting tunnel vision my hands were completely numb.

but yeah, its all in controlling your breathing.

p.s.s smoke weed

3. Well i guess the people i know aren't genetically and physically weak...

Nahh i'm fuckin with ya. Sorry to hear about your friend though.

4. im a weakling :( im too weak to even dare smoking synthetic 'weed'

the spice i know takes you across the line of your presumed reality

5. You talkin about dmt?

6. Worrying and freaking out makes any medical condition worse. It can make a common cold seem like all the symptoms are right along with you getting the most serious illness out there.

So my advice would be take it easy on weed for awhile and see a different doctor.

7. one time i was stupid loaded off some sativas and i was crossin this bridge that had a sick ass view and i swear it was like a sensory overload, my chest started to hurt, was paranoid, then pulled over and breathed deeply and was koo

same thing happened when i was drivin by a huge mountain again w/ a cool view, must be a sensory thing, like your brain realizes you arent shit it this world

8. You sure that was weed? Only time I get sensory overload is tripping way to hard in a moving car.

9. yes it was weed, and yes i was in a moving car like i said i passing through a bridge,,,,,, and yea

10. #50 doob3r, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2011
    wait, a girl in your lap had a seizure from smoking that shit, you saw the seizure, and still bought a ticket for the ride?:confused::confused:

thats like the scary movie scene where dude dies off the joint and shorty says "I got to hit that"

11. This happened to my friend recently,He was coughing so hard he said he thinks he tore his tonsils and coughed a piece of it up.....:eek: and damaged somthing n his chst

12. Lesson here: STOP smoking SYNTHETICS ya tards!

13. im going to take it easy on the weed for a little bit. idk how to quote yet but yes worrying makes anything 10x worse at the least.

disarono and cranberry juice is good btw

14. #54 Nervousness, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm going to reply to a useless thread
    Dur dur dur

15. Isn't that what you just did?

Dur dur dur

Damn

I just did too.

Dur dur dur

16. No because my statement had an incentive to make him stop posting useless shit. His was pretty dumb because the thread was already made, and I doubt he's going to delete it. Haha, yea you did it too :O

17. OP, up until a couple weeks ago, I had been on a 40 day t break.

I smoked K2 'spice' with my girlfriend while in DC visiting her.

I freaked the fuck out, my heart felt like it was going to explode, I spun out into a dizzying panic attack and my girlfriend had to calm me down.

Do NOT fuck with that synthetic 'spice'. It's marketed as acting to mimic the effects of THC? Well, I know what being stoned from smoking weed is like. This shit? Absolutely not even close.

After that experience, I had a 5 day long headache. I don't know if that's what caused it, but the headaches started immediately after I 'came down' from the JWH shit.

18. It is NOT fake THC it's a synthetic version of some cannaboids which as far as i can tell are quite unresearched and too easily fed to young people as being "legal and safe" so it's pretty much a ploy to make alot of money before it gets banned.

Fuck synthetics they have legitament consequences.

19. I don't know what legal, barely legal is...I'm assuming it's Spice or something like that

I've smoked a blig and got so high I thought I was having a heart attack, but shit turned out ok lol moral of the story: it's possible to get too high

20. i experienced similar sensations after smoking that shit once

STAY AWAY