cant smoke because of my heart?

Discussion in 'General' started by imnotchris, May 15, 2011.

1. nah thats what happens with the incense blends and legal shit
    i bet u held it real long
    happend to me
    my buddy had seizures
    shits fucked
    dont smoke it

2. I love how legal shit is more dangerous than illegal shit

3. definately a panic attack, sounds like the ones i used to have. It's anxiety, you don't have to quit forever but if it continues it might take a while to get over.

4. i just looked it up, and everyone is right. it was panic attacks. scared the shit out of me. but at least now that i know why, i guess ill smoke again eventually. and damn i just sold my bong yesterday too :/

5. #25 easybakeoven420, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That sounds like some shit I wouldnt smoke again but none the less my heart does the same thing and I get cramps really easy but nohin serious srry to hear that bro

6. yesterday i hit the bong and took 4 little hits off a joint and i was fine. then i attempted to hurdle the guard rail off the bridge and hit my knee, which didnt end up to good. but i was smiling the whole time i was swimming back so im proud to say i was high

7. Happens to me all of the time whenever I smoke alone, usually when I'm smoking before I go to bed and I'm not doing anything but just laying there watching a movie. It's only when I think "oh fuck I'm having a heart attack" that it starts to happen to me though. Just gotta not think that shit.

8. skelly thats exactly what happened

9. Try looking into wolf parkinson white syndrome. I have it and my heart speeds up out of nowhere. I'm going to pm you later actually because it's pretty rare

10. Also did you drink anything with loads of energy boosters like energy drink, coffee, ecstasy?

11. no its not that, but i do know someone with it

12. its not just in your head something probably is wack, just stop smoking for a while or if you do smoke cut way back on it, eat healthy, take like fish oil (good for your heart) and you will probably feel better. I've had to deal with symptoms like this before

13. I smoked K2. It's the same shit to me. No health problems...

14. it effects different people differently. and there are a bunch of different incenses with quite a few different chemicals in them, who knows what is actually being smoked and what the side effects are.

15. I'm just a little tired of people saying it'll kill you.

That's the same shit people who haven't smoked weed say about it.

16. #36 Alrex, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Anything can kill you, even weed

If someone is deathly allergic to thc yeah it can kill them

17. done it a lot have friends that have od'd on it.. if you think it's not harmful in anyway, bullshit, anything can be harmful especially powerful unknown drugs

18. Well we're at a standstill then. I know nobody that's been affected negatively by it.

idk man, isn't there no record of anybody dying directly by weed?

19. Vaproize?

20. ^im likng that idea
    the botanist, 2 of my friends have been affected badly because of the legal crap. one couldnt stop puking and described the same thing happening to his heart as me. the other was going in and out of laughing fits, not knowing where she was, unconsciousness, and having a seizure