Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant Sleep

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by To High 2 Fly, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Well im just wondering who finds it hard to fall a sleep with out bud. Because the last three nights i have been dry and it has taken atleast 2 hours of laying in bed doing nothing for me to fall sleep.

2. Now that I've had to quit bud for a while, sleeping is a huge issue for me. :(

Go to your local pharmacy and pick up a bottle of Melatonin. That's helped me get through many sleepless nights.

3. Ye i probably will hopefully its works or even better i should be able to get on soon:D

4. It's pretty common to have trouble sleeping while dry. for me it only seems to last a couple nights. 3 in a row is pretty rare. eventually it goes away. I'm not a fan of taking pills to sleep. Personally I'd rather just tough it out for a few nights.

A couple of beers can really help the situation too. Yes I realize the irony of getting drunk to get to sleep but not wanting to take pills lol...

Good luck OP!

5. Thats natural because when you smoke your body produces more melatonin, but when you stop your body isnt used to having to produce melatonin on its own so it takes a little while to adjust. Worst part about T-Breaks

6. yeah even when i cut back my smoking to like. one hit a day, im so used to smoking at like 1 Am that it can be sort of hard to sleep when i havent smoked in many hours.

7. Definitely! Last night was the first night I've sleep without bud in the longest time (T-break :devious:).... Finally said fuck it and took some sleeping pills.

8. I use for chronic insomnia, so I know it helps, but when I'm dry I don't have insomnia any worse than normal.

9. I've been dry for a couple days and it takes hours for me to fall asleep :(

10. I have insomnia, so I take sleeping pills to help me sleep when I don't have bud.

11. if you are going to take sleeping pills, use them wisely and dont mix them with any other script pill. ive had a few friends in the last few years who died by mixing pills. be safe and good luck.

12. i booze it out when im budless if i have to

13. I hate not having bud I'd lie in bed twistin and turnin all night and not sleep, I always try keep something for a nightcap every night though!

14. One time I ran out of bud for like 4 days, I didn't sleep for 3 of those days. I also just started vaping... and if youve vaped, youll know that you dont get burnt anymore... kus its mostly the carbon monoxide that makes you burnt.. So if you switch to vape get ready for a couple sleepless nights.. i think im good now though :D

15. whenever i cant blaze be4 goin 2 bed, ima stay up pretty much the whole night, but evrytime tat happens i jus grab a couple beers