Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't Sleep

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iseesmurfs420, Jun 19, 2004.

1. Well its 3:26 AM. I was trying to go to bed when I start thinking of the sleeping cycle. It trips me the fuck out and I keep thinking about it. Its like ok when am I gonna fall asleep and when I do im just gonna wake up. Does anyone else do this? I have the same thing with blinking its cool til I think about it then I blink voluntarily. MAYBE Im jUsT fuCKin CraZy !! Well later

2. Last night I was up till 4 something watching the repeat of the italy vs sweden football match, i was pretty fucked all night, and am still feeling it this morning.

3. Sleeping is tough. I have to be in the right state of mind or else I'll never fall asleep.

4. Its 3.16 am, im really stoned again, might have a look whats in tv in a minute.

5. can't sleep, clowns well eat me

6. What always helps me fall a sleep is smoke a strong indica strain and then as i am coming down i'll pass right out. If thats not working i'll drink a couple beers. But too much alcohol + weed = Spinnig room and when that happens i can't sleep till i sober up.

7. word

8. I know weed helps me sleep but that is the problem I have none :(

9. I hate when that happens. Friday I was awake till 5 just sitting around watchin movies. Last night I was up till 9am and only slept 4 hours but uhh there are other reasons behind that.

It takes me so long to catch up on sleep after I miss it too. Knowing that seems to make it even more difficult.

If it becomes a big problem valerian root tea works well. I was afraid it might become addictive (not physically but I'd keep using it to sleep). After 3 days of using it my sleeping pattern can be back to normal.

10. Looks like ill be sleeping good tonight :) Im so stoned. Good day.