Can't Sleep?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rock4Light, Apr 24, 2009.

1. This is just some bullshit thread wherein I ask everyone the question: What do you like to do the most when you can't sleep? And, you can't say smoke weed and go to sleep.

2. Take some PM's or lunesta, I got alot of sleeping pills just cause i get insomnia sometimes.

3. visit these lovely folks. ;)

...and absolutely kill my eyes. i wish the screen was like, black or something.

4. lay in bed and think about my life. listen to music in the dark. exercise until exhaustion, eat, play tiddlywinks, draw, make a song

5. Turn the contrast down, mate.

6. Smoke, watch a movie, go on here, smoke, stumble upon, smoke, music, smoke, music, sleep.

7. Well it's about 9am here, been up all night as usual, and as usual I spent my night messing around on the net, watching TV shows, and attempting to get some work done. Insomnia is a bitch.

8. oh yeah, that's what i usually do. forgot. haha.

:eek:

9. duh, you should take melatonin if you absolutely have to go to bed. take it like an hour before bed, you'll pass out with 1mg man.

10. wow. i posted a thread asking how you guys get to sleep, right before i noticed this one.
    i feel unobservant.
    anyway, i usually don't sleep, it's about 4am here and i have to be up in a few hours so i think i'll just stay up. it's harder to wake up after a few hours than not sleep at all to me.
    anyway, back on topic:
    when i can't sleep, usually, other than smoking, i'll listen to music or watch something i am really not interested in on tv. i really have no clue how to get to sleep haha.

11. All I do honestly is wear my boxers or pj's if it's cold. turn off my lights brush my teeth put a cover on me and knock out

Just staying up by choice really late it's weird

12. why not keep the light on until you're finished brushing your teeth?

*BA-DUM-CHH*

oh, i am just hilarious.

:hide:

13. I like to do things in the dark like a ninja. just move around silently and scantily clad on the ball of my feet

[​IMG]

14. masturbate.

15. oh, you too?

16. I can't sleep right nowww... it's 4 am and I have a dr. appt soon.

I've tried smoking, surfing the net, listening to music, and I'm still wide awake. Ugh.

To answer the OP, I usually read or watch a movie, or do everything i mentioned above.