Can't sleep

Discussion in 'General' started by stonestoner, Jan 29, 2013.

1. I can't bloody sleep anymore, I think I'm becoming an insomniac. Standard, prescribed anything partially pharmaceutical for getting sleep doesn't work. Modern medical drugs suck giant underwater horse mermaid cock, only thing that seems to work is weed and I haven't got any and can't get any till tomorrow arvo. I haven't slept in 4 days!!!

P.s. ahhhhhhhhbbhhhhhbhhbhhhhhbhhhbhbhbhbb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Try taking melatonin supplements. It's all natural, and already found in your brain, but the supplements give you more

image-3976785417.jpg

3. When I get to sleep I'm fine ill sleep all day it's the getting to sleep that's hard

4. down a bottle and smoke a blunt.

5. four days? melatonin definitely will help. try these steps:

1. listen to calming ambient music
    2. clear your thoughts
    3. lay down in darkness and relax every part of your body
    4. make sure you're warm enough when you try to sleep so you are feeling comfortable enough

6. Wish I had anything I'm all tapt out

7. I can do the others... Staying warm way to easy it's summer here it's 3am and its 30 degrees Celsius, I need cool. Can't fit in the fridge :(

8. Weed helps, but if prescription drugs aren't working than that's kind of odd.

9. Melatonin, exercise, count in your head when you're trying to fall asleep, or try and read a book.

10. I've been walking/running 8kms/5miles to and from work each day this week working for 10 hours in a 30+ degree kitchen