Can't sleep

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by megabaked, Jun 7, 2012.

1. I've been awake past 4am every night for like 2 weeks straight and end up waking up at 1 pm and have half of my day gone. Smoking before bed isn't a solution because it makes me want to stay up longer. Benadryl somewhat works but not enough. any methods to help me sleep would be appreciated.

2. Try suffocation, I heard it put's you out quick!

3. Try to gradually move back the time you try to go to sleep. Smoking should work, you just have to make a commitment when you're coming down to put down the computer and drift off.

Try smoking around 3 hours before the time you want to go to bed. Again, do it gradually. Try 3, then 2, etc.

4. I've been doing the same thing for the past 2 weeks yesterday I had been up for 27 hours crashed at 12 am woke up at 10pm last night its now 602am and I haven't slept . I'm gonna stay up all day so I can get back on track

5. If I smoke a ton of weed earlier in the day I always find I end up crashing at like 7-8 at night.

Probably not the best way to reset your sleep schedule though.:smoke:

6. weird, heavy indica's put me right to bed if I smoke a lot, try that? Other than that 10-15mg melatonin worth a try

7. Sounds like me. Haven't went to bed at a normal time in weeks :/

8. I occasionaly use Benodryl to fall asleep as well, but it's a bad idea for me because I become tolerant to it when I use it so often. Just like others said, try to naturally fall asleep or even use weed a decent amount of time before and gradually fall asleep earlier and earlier. It might take some time, but it'll work. I've had insomnia, it definitely will get better.

9. Get a job and you won't have a problem going to sleep

10. [quote name='"dazedBong"']Get a job and you won't have a problem going to sleep[/quote]

Doesnt help me bro

11. believe it or not some people still can't sleep.

HEAVY INDICA. BLUNTS FULL. or SEVERAL HITS of a vaporizer will knock someone out.

12. Hey have any of you taken unisom? If so, did it work well?

13. Atleast you could sleep till 1.. I pass out at 4 - 4:30 and gotta get up at 9. Shit sucks

14. try yoga or meditation, and smoking a couple hours before you want to sleep. Smoking keeps me up late too

15. so what is the deal with me. If i smoke at like 10PM or 11pm ( i go to bed at 2am regardless of if i do or not) then i sleep well from 2am to 11am or 1130am. a good 9 hours or so. however on ANY day i dont smoke at that time or at all that day, I get up at 9AM at the latest if not 830AM all anxious. it's weird because I'll get up off 6 hours or so of sleep and still feel refreshed though? However other days 9+ hours is a great feeling?

could this be mini marijuana withdrawal?

16. Masterbation

17. Warm milk
    Green
    Don't think when failing asleep and don't give up even if u don't go to sleep and have your eyes closed your body will still think its asleep and your body will get some of the needed rest