can't sleep without pot.

Discussion in 'General' started by juliehead, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Okay, so I just came to the conclusion that without a bowl or two a few hours before I hit the sack, I can't fall asleep.
    I've been smoking on and off for the last several years, but I've been high a lot more these last couple weeks, pretty much constantly torched. And then I ran out of weed... And last night I was up allll night tossing and turning. And I get the feeling its gonna be a similar situation tonight.

Anyways, just wondering if anyone else has been stuck in this predicament before and any genius ideas. :)

2. I'm in the same boat as you, sad thing is, it's only been like 2-3 days without any real toking. I've been a user for a couple of years too..

Really, it took me around a hr or 2 to sleep last night, tonight i'm prepared, just drank a few beers and what not.

Don't know any other solutions save for getting plastered or excercising..

3. Nyehhh, alcohol would keep me up all night. But I just scraped the shit out of all my bowls and managed to get enough resin for a decent buzz. :)

4. Don't know of any ideas other than staying up until your drop dead tired. I was like this for a while after I stopped smoking. Still am some nights. All I can say is, make sure you're tired as shit by the time your bedtime comes. I forced myself to stay up a whole day to make sure of this a few times in my lifetime.

5. gym helps alot. thats all I have to say.

6. #6 xAceman, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
    Exercise definitely helps, full stomach, listening to long youtube videos of interviews with people I like/inpirational/informative

Personally, if I can't sleep I'd do pushups/sit-ups and eat some food

I mean no offense or to seem like I'm being creepy or anything, but I'm assuming you're a girl; I'm a guy, so I don't know for sure how well sex/masturbating would help you, but they knock me out. Just throwing that out there...lol, good luck :smoke:

7. You may find exercise has the opposite effect. I prefer to work out in the mornings because it wakes me up.

+1 on the masturbation though...

8. [quote name='"xAceman"']

I mean no offense or to seem like I'm being creepy or anything, but I'm assuming you're a girl; I'm a guy, so I don't know for sure how well sex/masturbating would help you, but they knock me out. Just throwing that out there...lol, good luck :smoke:[/quote]

Haha, actually, sex usually knocks me out. But my boyfriend is asleep! And masturbating gives me energy, its like the opposite for girls, lol.

9. i just came for the party

was planning to sleep, but now im high, so wattap :D

im down to chill

10. Damn. The one day I'm drunk and tired everyone seems to be wide awake. Oh well. there's always tomorrow night. I'm outta here. Good luck with ya sleepin

11. #11 xAceman, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
    Lol, I wish a chick would wake me up to have sex just so she could fall asleep, i would find the situation amusing and awesome...and I would be guaranteed to fall back asleep. I'd probably wake up and be like...did that happen? I'm single right now, but I'm going to instruct future gfs to never bring it up and I'll promise to do the same so we will never know...lol, I entertain myself to no end...

But hey, I found and came up with some more:
    -Read
    -Breathe easy
    -Warm Shower/Bath
    -Brush Teeth
    -Wash Face
    -Stretch
    -Close eyes and imagine things/situations/daydream
    :hippie:

12. ive been having a tbreak since a month now, lately ive been drinking 6-7 beers a night or im drinking nearly a bottle every 2 days. damn i hate being sober

13. [quote name='"steezyDAT"']ive been having a tbreak since a month now, lately ive been drinking 6-7 beers a night or im drinking nearly a bottle every 2 days. damn i hate being sober[/quote]

That's how I am when I don't smoke. I'd much rather smoke than drink.

14. I've actually woken him up before lol, but I don't think he likes it. Then again, maybe that's just my dude chick translation failing and he does.

I'm gonna take a shower and make some sleepy time tea and hopefully ill pass out before I have to wake up. :p

15. Pop some melitonin

16. ive had sleeping problems for years....you should definitely look into getting some VALERIAN ROOT (google it) you make tea with it, its tasty with some honey :) you can find it at any health store usually, it gives you a very noticeable head change....not like weed does, but its a very floaty,relaxed,care-free feeling

17. im on a tbreak because im trying to get a job but nonetheless i'd rather drink than smoking spice

18. [quote name='"steezyDAT"']

im on a tbreak because im trying to get a job but nonetheless i'd rather drink than smoking spice[/quote]

Good luck with the job hunt!