Can't sleep what am I going to do tonight?

Discussion in 'General' started by Fuzzball, Jun 9, 2011.

1. I couldn't sleep at all last night and that was after vaping Grand Daddy Purple although I'll I have a crapy vaporizer. Fell asleep around 6. slept until 9. got up and did some shit, slept the rest of the day. Now I'm not going to be able to sleep again. What do I do?

2. Smoke more weed, drink, masturbate, watch tv, hang on out GC.

3. I'm married, I'm more or less expected to be in bed between the hours of 10 and 4 am when hubby is there.

Can't drink because of the other drugs on I'm on. Masturbating isn't necessary when I'm in bed with hubby. Can't watch tv if he's trying to sleep. And unfortunately i get up to pee or smoke way to often and end up here instead of trying to sleep in bed.

4. You're married, not a child. You don't have to be in bed if you don't want too. Tell him you can't sleep.

5. Ah, that makes things more difficult.

Can you read in bed?

I don't know of many options for tonight, but for other nights I got the basics most people say.

Get more exercise earlier in the day, modify your diet (especially cutting out stuff like caffeine), and try to reset your sleep by putting yourself to sleep with a sleeping pill.

I'm sorry I can't be of better help.

6. The sleep doctor told me to just lay there and stare at the cieling all night if that is what it takes. We were hoping to quickly find a strain of mj that would knock me out. Hasn't happened yet.

7. You gotta reset your mental time man. Since you won't be able to sleep, relax and watch tv. When morning hits, don't sleep no matter how hard you want to, until night arrives again.

8. Fap it off

9. I don't know why he would say that, that's the wrong thing to do. They say if you don't fall asleep within the first 20 minutes of laying down you need to get up and do something. Try reading a book, that always helped me when I was younger and had a hard time falling asleep.

10. read a book

11. Get DRUNK, pass out...