Cant Sleeeeeep !!!

Discussion in 'General' started by CHRONIKKKK, Jun 17, 2006.

1. yeah i dunno why i been trying to get to sleep for the past like 4 hours its 3 am here .... yeah and i cant manage .... anyone can help me wid any methods to sleep .. ima dry so i cant smoke a bowl eitha .:(

2. Since you're dry there goes my first suggestion, so without further ado, here are the alternatives... Drink some warm milk, eat some trukey, read a book and or jerk off. You should wanna sleep after all that crap. And if that doesn't work, can't help ya sadly.

3. Yeah man I noticed its harder to get to sleep sometimes when you havent smoked...just try drinking a warm glass of milk or something, helps me sometimes.

4. i cant drink milk :( i had a bad ulcer a couple of years ago and it had complications and shit i almost died :( i am not allowed to drink milk under no circumstances ... and i read a book and i did all that but didnt help .. i even thought about EVERY single thing i did 2day like in detail .. it rellaxed me somewhat but styll cudnt sleep :(

5. Just jump high into the air a few times, and when you feel you have gotten the highest possible dive down head first and smash your head on the floor. That should do the trick for a few hours atleast. :p

6. hahahahahahahahaha:hello: :hello: :hello: ...............NO "serious face"

:eek: