Can't shit in the morning

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WakenBake1124, Jan 10, 2012.

1. So yeah. I usually can't take a successful shit this early in the morning. Why? It would make the day go by easier.

Also, what's your favorite shit of the day?

Mine would have to be either afternoon or evening.

2. I almost exclusively shit in the evening. coming home from college -> take a shit -> smoke a jay -> eat -> chill ... shitting in the morning just takes away time you could sleep.

3. Hot drinks and fibre. Little else needs saying...

4. I don't even have daily shits:( I do like once every couple of days at around 4pm though!

5. iv always had a easier time after taking a shot shower smoking n then taking a shit

6. I only shit in the morning if I ate a bunch of spicy shit the day before. Usually I take one around 4 everyday

7. The best time for a body to poop is around 8o clock am. :wave: ill try n find the whole picture but it showed a bunch of things. Usually always shit when I wake up :laughing:

8. ^^^
    This.

Definitely this.

9. ewwwwww *sprays air freshener*

10. i can't stop shitting in the morning. favorite shit is post work shit, with a beer in the bathroom with me:D

11. always have a fat shit as soon as i get up lol

12. The ONLY ! time to take a dump is in the morning. Try coffee, does the trick everytime. You will drop a log. Me, personally I live by this rule because I have to have a clean asshole throughout the day. I cannot stand the thought of taking a dump & having one of dem days where you get a brown crayon. Too Dangerous. Shit Late at night or 1st thing after coffee. Hydrate more. Problem solved.

13. damn i poop usually every time i wake up. i think its from getting wicked stoned at night and eating shit loads of food lol.

i read on here that weed speeds up your metabolism so im guessing thats why i take a fat dump when i wake up lol

14. In the early morning have a smoke and a coffe =o caffine = stimulant that makes you take a dump lol

15. Like almost every single morning lol.

16. [quote name='"THCandroid"']i can't stop shitting in the morning. favorite shit is post work shit, with a beer in the bathroom with me:D[/quote]

That's nasty as fuck

Shitting is one of the greatest pleasures in life, not to be rushed in any way