Can't seem to make an edible

Discussion in 'General' started by ZihgZag, Nov 12, 2010.

1. I've always been interested in making a good edible because my smoking tolerance is so high, but each time I've attempted to make one I don't get a buzz off of it.

The first time I made firecrackers it gave me a pathetic body high for like an hour and wasn't even worth it. Then I just made some weed hot chocolate a few minutes ago and didn't feel anything from it.

I took the stems and put them into a tea bag, heated milk and some half&half in a saucepan, then I poured the hot mixture over the stems in a cup and let it sit for 4 minutes, microwaved it until it was steaming again and then let it sit for another 5. Then I added chocolate syrup to taste

I drank all of it and it tasted like bud so I thoguht I was good...

an hour later I'm feeling nothing and im starting to give up on making an edible

I don't understand what I did wrong, I don't know exactly how hot the liquid needs to be to activate the THC though. It was close to boiling but I didn't know how boiling milk would be so i kept it under boiling point.

Can someone help me understand why I can't make an edible worth a shit?

2. There are some great step by step instruction firecracker threads on here. They will tell you exactly how to do it and get extremely blazed from it.

3. That looks great I'll have to try that out