Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant Seem To Get High

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TOKITUP90, Jun 25, 2014.

1. **I do apologize if there are lots of threads already open on this topic, I'm new here.. 

I've smoked weed 5 times now and I still haven't gotten high, unless I have, and I haven't "noticed". 

When I smoke I smoke the bowl (I use a bong), inhale fast and then when I'm about done I inhale some air. 

I've done it 5 times now, smoking multiple bowls each time, and I have yet to feel the effects of being high?? 

A few days ago when I last did it, my arms we're tired and I wanted to sleep but I never did sleep, but I was tired. I wasn't "hungry" but when we went to get food, I ate a lot and was still kinda hungry for a little more. 

Food didn't taste any better, or any worse, I was unusually tired, and I laughed a little bit at stupid stuff (which is quite normal for me). 

What am I doing wrong.. Should it take longer than 5 times to get high? Everyone else manages to get high BUT me?!

2. Maybe you're smoking crappy weed and you've got a "natural tolerance", haha ! 

Maybe try inhaling more and holding it in as long as you can. Try smoking with a pipe. Roll a joint and smoke that. 5 times does seem a bit long, but keep trying, it looks like you're nearly there ! When it happens, you'll be happy, very happy :D

3. I've found that bongs dont get me high, you may just be the same

Try smoking a joint or a blunt n see if it makes a difference  :)

4. Are you sure its weed your smoking? Post a pic of your stash

5. joints get you high but bongs dont?? super strange its like saying i only seem to get drunk while drinking beer can never seem to get drunk having shots of tequila 

I really cant see how someone could get more high from a joint but guess thats just me

Do you spin your weed? (any tobacco) try it straight if you are or very little spin if you prefer

If thats not working unless your a chronic smoker which you obviously are not seeing as though its your 5th time smoking it seems like you have some shitty brew - got any pics of the bud your smoking (chopped) 

Are there any seeds in your buds? you may be smoking some dodgy dealers male or herm..

if all else fails haha drink a little (not too much or ull break the beer before bong rule ;p) just get slightly tipsy and have a cone - if that doesnt knock your socks off you sir have either a super tolerance or like a suspect shitty brew

another thing - with any drug dont try and force it - dont push to feel what you expect you should feel - just relax and take it as it comes everyone is slightly different so are all of our experiences

Goodluck champ

6. Learn to inhale

7. Come to cali, get your rec, and but some REAL weed. If you don't get high, then you are weird.

8. Inhale bro. Breath in

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Smoked a joint, then took a nice bowl and that did the trick, thanks guys. I prefer joints ;-)