Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't seem to get hi

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fiasco13, May 25, 2009.

1. i've smoked a few times, in a few different ways and i just can't seem to ever get really hi.

i kinda get a small buzz goin, but thats about it- and i've taken several hits- deep ones too from weed i've seen other people get hi off of, and i just can't seem to really get into it and i'm becoming more and more frustrated.

any advice, besides "smoke more"

2. you need to take that shit to the dome son. and don't say several hits, you toke till the sesh is over

3. buy better weed, sorry but smoke more weed, buy a bag and roll something to the face, rip a bong(milk and clear)

4. I don't remember getting that high my first few times. Just get some nice weed and take a few bong hits, or a fat j/blunt and I tell you... you WILL get high lol

5. How many hits on a pipe have you ever had in one session ?

Ever smoked a whole joint yourself ?

Were you paranoid about smoking when you did smoke. ?

Have you ever inhaled a whole milky white hit from a bong/bubbler ?

Have you ever chonged..? ( Named after Tommy Chong...means coughing ,as in coughing up a lung)

6. #6 sikander, May 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2009
    I had to roast 3 bowls in rapid succession the first time I ever got high, and I had to smoke a good few times before I ever got high.

Basically, what it comes down to is that you do need to smoke more. If smoking more doesn't do it, then I don't think anything will.

7. just make a pisser(waterfall) clear it a few times and you will be ripped