Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cant seem to get a straight answer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ImissQuazzimoto, Aug 26, 2010.

1. ok i have court at 9 in the morning and i thought i gave myself enough time to detox but i guess not because i got a drug test at the store just to make sure i was clean. well i failed so i have been drinking water so i can dillute and hope fully pass the drug test im probably gonna get. so here is the question how much water will give me water intoxication possibly killing me? i have drinkin about 4 and a half liters of water in the course of about 3 and a half to four hours wich is a little over a gallon. if some one can help me out with my question i would really appreciate it

2. be careful with diluting, because court dt's may test for your creatine levels and clear urine is also a dead giveaway, try taking some multivitamins or eating a good amount of fiber, or go to gnc and get you a good ole bottle of qcarbo-32 and drink it an hour or so before your test....

3. Dont worry too much about water toxicity.. you'll be verrrry uncomfortable before you get there... Just drink to a point where you keep peeing clear...

I would start at least 4 to 5 hours prior to the test.. keep peeing clear for a while and about an hour and half before the test pop 2 Centrum multivitamin pills and the vitamin B from it will make you pee yellow again. If you had more time to prepare I'd say take some Creatine suppliments as well.

4. How much water would I have to drink before I died? | Answerbag

Here they say she died with 4 liters, so you better stop drinking meh thinks

If you want to pass it, just follow the 'How To Pass a DT' instructions, works just fine (say you need a drink for the DT, go piss into the sink, go say you actually need to drink more, drink full capacity and then use your 'midstream' piss, cause the beginning and the end may have THC still, but the 'midstream is diluted). You should be fine dude

5. pee a couple times before you go

6. Dilution is usually detected these days because they test creatinine levels among other things. You're also in danger of health problems drinking that much water; your electrolyte levels will get dangerously low. Drink some Gatorade or something at least.

Frankly the moment you knew you'd have court coming up you should have quit smoking.

Oh, and this is not the place to post questions. This thread belongs in Apprentice Tokers with other drug testing questions.

Finally, every single question on drug testing has been asked and answered here a million times. Learn to use Search and read Sticky's.

7. im not asking how to pass a drug test or advice on dilution i am asking how much water is a dangerous amount possibly resulting in water intoxication. just for a little more info i am 6 foot and 140 pounds.

8. Try WebMD then.

Seriously though, be careful. A few liters of water can be enough for someone your weight to have problems.

9. most drug tests for legal reasons do get tested for creatine levels, so be careful. is this your first court date since arrest? if so, i dont kno about the laws there but in Florida, they cant test you for 30 days after you start probation. I smoked until my first probation visit while i was on about 4 years ago.

10. will do. thanks for taking the time to respond.