Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can't seem to find weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokeysmokey23, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Ok so I've been smoking for about 9 months now and I always have friends that have weed and never really had to buy it. I have a guy that can get me weed but he's kind of a middle man, and has ridiculously high prices. I'm from northeastern Oklahoma, and surrounded by anti-pot conservative bullshitters. I'm not looking for hookups at all, I just need some tips from people that live around here or the south in general on how to find weed.

Thanks. Peace and pot :smoke:

2. shit i want pizza too man:smoke:

3. Got any ideas? Anybody?

4. Yeah I know about the whole webehigh shit, not very helpful for where I'm from. Is it against the rules to say what city your from?

• Like Like x 1
  5. well if you have friends that have weed, why dont you just ask them to get you some or sell you some?

Otherwise, just go to a college campus

6. Around Tulsa? It's easy.

OKC? Easy.

Lived for years in Tulsa. And a couple in OKC. Both have dank.

You also need to see if your guy will introduce you to his guy.

7. Yeah I'm from tahlequah Oklahoma, I don't know if you know where that is, but it's a mid sized town. I know there is tons of weed over here, I just haven't found a legit dealer. Anybody know anything about the tahlequah area?

8. i guess just ask around, i live right on the texas/ok border in gainesville, it's def in my town.

9. Do you have a headshop in your area? Just head down there and ask around. Don't be all sketch about it or no one will hook you up.

Also, just go hang around at a bar and get to know some people. Alot more people blaze than you think.

10. Oh geez, middle of no-where. If you can travel Tulsa would be your best bet, Muskogee a close second... Tahlequah cops suck too.

There's weed there, dank weed too, it's everywhere, just have to find the dude. Some of the best in the state I've gotten from small towns.

Is there a mall there? Find the stoner looking kids, goto Walmart, find the stoner looking kids, or black people, they always know weed dealers. Have to socialize, has to be done.

11. Sadly no mall, but there is a skate park which is where all the stoner kids hang out I guess. Yeah Tulsa is a no go, neither is muskogee. Everyone is just really sketch about weed over here. Everyone smokes it, but it's just kind of on the down low. We have two head shops down here. So I might have to check that out

12. Skate park is good.

Goto the busier of the two head shops, so you don't look weird waiting around for someone.

13. What are the typical prices for you up in OKC, mids and dank. My gay ass connect makes me pay 15 a gram for mids. That's why I want to find someone else.

14. In Oklahoma, high-mids, headies, beasters, 'dro', whatever you call it. The decent mostly seedless stuff is usually $5 a gram or so. $25 a quarter, $50 a half, etc. The seedy lesser quality stuff is like $25 a half, $50 an ounce.

I buy dank though, it's the standard $20 a gram, $60 1/8th pricing. Tulsa and OKC prices are usually the same, but the mexi-brick gets almost doubled in price when it reaches Tulsa.

I wouldn't pay anymore than that either. $15 a gram is too much for mids. Can always find it cheaper somewhere else.

15. Yeah If only my guy wasn't a fucking idiot, who dosent know anything about weed. If anything comes into his hands it suddenly becomes chronic. I've walked around town and bought a quarter for 25 before from some skater kids. So I know the cheap weed is there. I'll ask around tomorrow.

16. man I've been looking for a decent hookup both in tulsa and stillwater for like 3 months. It's way harder than it should be. You can't just walk up to someone that looks like a stoner and ask for weed. it's frustrating.

17. #18 nraz, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2011
    I haven't tried it but scope out a tobacco store (or a place that you know has a selection or dutches and such). Preferably one near a place where there are apartments and such. The key is to find people walking into them rather than driving. You don't have to go to the ghetto for this. Drive by and be like "yo, you know where I can get some bud."

I hear malls are a good place though. The hardest part probably isn't finding someone who "looks like they might be holding" but actually growing a pair and asking them.

I mean, I know the industry for small businesses selling tobacco and I can tell you a lot of people walk in smelling like bud. I'm sure they don't know it though. You might ask why I haven't tried it yet, but i have a good reason.

18. Yeah oklahoma is hard to find a connection sometimes you just got to know someone. Try to make friends with the grower or find someone who doesnt go through alot of people because in oklahoma some ppl will try to get you to pay 30 a g or 80 an eight and never do that! dont pay over 60 an eighth most i paid was 70 but that was for some killer sour diesel