Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cant see when stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokersunited, Mar 10, 2013.

1. I love being high and love the feeling in my eyes but I wear contacts and my eyes get super dry when I smoke so I usually take out the contacts and wear glasses. I hate eye drops cause it brings me down some though.. The thing is no matter what, contacts, glasses, it seems like my vision is a little blurry when I'm high

2. Dont wear contacts high! It sucks (as you know), wear your glasses, and yes eyedrops do seem to bring you down, but (at least for me) only for a couple minutes, I would use them though.

3. i wear contacts as well, i dont seem to really notice a difference. Drops still work which is good

4. I don't know if its just me, but I usually know I'm really high when I go to light my spoon and my bowl is blurry. That's the only time I notice an effect on my eyesight though.

5. I wear contacts and have astigmatism, so when I get baked my eyes are so noticeably dry and irritated and my contacts dry out and move around so it can get really annoying. Usually at that point I'm so high I couldn't give a fuck but if it's really distracting especially if I'm trying to watch tv or something then I'll go for the glasses. As for eye drops if they work and lubricate your eye then I say go for it but for me they seem to only help with the redness, not the dryness.

6. Yea, didn't mention. I also have astigmatism.. One eye bad one eye just a little.. Eye drops work for redness but also short term lubrication.. They dry out again fast though